Stevan Jovetic (continued)

The Fat el Hombre said:
Neville Kneville said:
LJ75 said:
No he does not / he won't be. He's a mistake, and along with Moyes/Soldado/Lamela one of the worst buys of the season.

Utter shite.

His injuries mean he has not so far turned out a good buy, that's obvious, but when fully fit he would be one of the best players at the club. He is a phenomenal talent & always has been. If he moves on, he will just be a star elsewhere.

Agreed. I think most people can see even from the few appearances he's made for us that the lad is quality
[

Only this^^^, the lad if fit will be total class...

Quagmire blue said:
This may have been posted but check out another top goal from him in training, skip to the end bit of the video.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKhhWP-nArg[/youtube]

Bloody hell! one of my major disappointments this season has been not being able to see this lad in action more

Chippy_boy said:
I don't know why these sudden outbursts?

He didn't make the bench for Liverpool for the very simple reason that there was no room on the bench.

We needed backup for Kompany, i.e. Lescott. We needed backup for Clichy, i.e. Kolarov. Milner is always a good shout as he bring something different to the game and can replace usually either Nasri or Navas, but is a good utility player to have on the bench. Garcia obviously needed to be on the bench (should have started in my view) and then you have Negredo and Aguero, both of whom deserved to be on the bench. Oh, and Pantillimon, obviously. So there's your 7.

There's no conspiracy here, it's a function of having lots of good players.

Why does Sergio deserve to play in front of Jovetic? Sergio is just coming back from injury. It's not fair of us to rush him back into the game even though he would want it more than anything. He is a legend, but we could really destroy him by rushing him back all the time. I mean he's been out with three major injuries this year alone, feel sad for him.

Because I like to think positive I'll say here that Jovetic certainly looked like he was up for the game tonight. Tried to be a bit more direct and get a few shots away instead of endlessly passing around.

Needs some more playing time.

i will back this kid every day of the week, for some reason ive got a weak spot for him, i think he looked up for it when he come on and should be given more chances to shine imo.

If he started the last 2 games, I wonder how different of a position we'd be in. Impossible to tell but I bet we'd be at least 3 points better off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.