Stevan Jovetic (continued)

jknight said:
Why is it with Jovetic that there always seems to be a lack of information on his injuries coming from the club? With other players there will be statement to say that they're going in for a scan etc - with Jovetic all we know is that Pellegrini says he had cramp in his hamstring but then nothing. Then we learn he's fit to travel. Or am I just being paranoid?? :-)
Except we haven't learned he's fit to travel and Pellegrini said Jovetic may be assessed further this week. Reading something on here which says "I've just seen Jovetic at the airport" without reference to any article or even something like a tweet surely rules out all credibility.

Let's give the lad a break, shall we?

Bloody hell, this thread is full of bell ends!

I hope you're all joking?

Jovetic is a class act, not his fault he's had terrible luck with injuries

Jovetic has a history of injurys which I feel is now a psychological problem. At lot of players can play through knocks or slight strains but Jovetic seems very wary of any slight issue and wont risk further damage.

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
oakiecokie said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
He was seen in the departure lounge at Manchester Airport this morning (Tuesday 25th February).........no idea where he is flying off to on a cup final week!

Well he`s hardly likely to be in the squad is he ??

If injured he should be in Manchester receiving treatment not flying off surely?......unless he is flying out somewhere to get treatment. I have no idea what he was doing, but he was certainly in departures ready to fly.

Probably answered your own question, he may well have a preferred medic for this type of injury. But clearly it's not as exciting a story as some of the imaginative dross on this thread.

Hihosilva said:
Jovetic has a history of injurys which I feel is now a psychological problem. At lot of players can play through knocks or slight strains but Jovetic seems very wary of any slight issue and wont risk further damage.

Sorry but, you're wrong

Goo said:
Hihosilva said:

Sorry but, you're wrong

Well maybe but nobody knows. I can remember Fiorentina fans saying hes a great player but will only play if he is 100% fit. What has happened since tends to support what they were saying. He's great but wont play through any pain.

Either that or unlucky in the extreme.

If its the former its a shame as other players end up covering when they might be 80% fit and make themselves worse rather than rest. Bergkamp used to be the same.

IMO absolute super-talented player, if he can get over his injuries has potential to be one of the best in the world, nowhere near his peak yet ,....

So what's the latest on injury ... cramp, hamstring strain, tear I dunno what to believe??/

Cobwebcat said:
Goo said:
Hihosilva said:

Sorry but, you're wrong

Well maybe but nobody knows. I can remember Fiorentina fans saying hes a great player but will only play if he is 100% fit. What has happened since tends to support what they were saying. He's great but wont play through any pain.

Either that or unlucky in the extreme.

He played 43 games for club and country last season.

Goo said:
Hihosilva said:

Sorry but, you're wrong

Sorry but, im right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.