Stevan Jovetic (continued)

oakiecokie said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
He was seen in the departure lounge at Manchester Airport this morning (Tuesday 25th February).........no idea where he is flying off to on a cup final week!

Well he`s hardly likely to be in the squad is he ??

If injured he should be in Manchester receiving treatment not flying off surely?......unless he is flying out somewhere to get treatment. I have no idea what he was doing, but he was certainly in departures ready to fly.

Imagine the frenzy in the media if he plays for the mid-week international and fails to turn up at Wembley? The press will have a field day about him being unsettled etc. If he has pulled/stretched an hamstring surely he shouldn't be going anywhere and if he's fit to travel he should be on the train with the rest of the team at the weekend?

Pretty standard for players even if they are injured to travel for their international teams.

England players do it frequently unless your a rag.
I remember Kompany having to do it last season.

1961_vintage said:
Cobwebcat said:
Pelle said it was cramp so he shouldn't still be injured. I guess if it was worse we may have heard by now.

Cramp? After 12 minutes? Wow - he really is fragile!
Actually ignoring a cramp when you've had an injured hamstring is a good way to re-injure it. I wish that Aguero hadn't tried playing through his twinges when he came back. So it was probably the right move to take him off. Is it annoying? Yeah, it's very annoying but better than losing him the rest of the season.

samharris said:
Well it didnt take long for the paranioa anti Jovetic posts..
No it didn't, bit disappointing really, the lads shown up well in the games he's played. Sure it's all in good spirits though ;)

samharris said:
Well it didnt take long for the paranioa anti Jovetic posts..
I don't think it's fair on the lad at all - but people do just enjoy reading into things. We're all guilty of it, this is just how those particular people choose to exercise their urge.

Why is it with Jovetic that there always seems to be a lack of information on his injuries coming from the club? With other players there will be statement to say that they're going in for a scan etc - with Jovetic all we know is that Pellegrini says he had cramp in his hamstring but then nothing. Then we learn he's fit to travel. Or am I just being paranoid?? :-)

cibaman said:
oakiecokie said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
He was seen in the departure lounge at Manchester Airport this morning (Tuesday 25th February).........no idea where he is flying off to on a cup final week!

Well he`s hardly likely to be in the squad is he ??

Could it be that he's been told he will be out for x weeks. He's miserable at missing the cup final due to yet another niggle and the club have told him to take a break back home rather than mope in Manchester.

My sentiments also.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.