Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Hihosilva said:
Goo said:
Hihosilva said:
Jovetic has a history of injurys which I feel is now a psychological problem. At lot of players can play through knocks or slight strains but Jovetic seems very wary of any slight issue and wont risk further damage.

Sorry but, you're wrong

Sorry but, im right

Unless either of you have the surname Jovetic, I'm going to guess you both have no idea.

jknight said:
Why is it with Jovetic that there always seems to be a lack of information on his injuries coming from the club? With other players there will be statement to say that they're going in for a scan etc - with Jovetic all we know is that Pellegrini says he had cramp in his hamstring but then nothing. Then we learn he's fit to travel. Or am I just being paranoid?? :-)

I agree, always seems to be shrouded in mystery!!!

Hihosilva said:
Jovetic has a history of injurys which I feel is now a psychological problem. At lot of players can play through knocks or slight strains but Jovetic seems very wary of any slight issue and wont risk further damage.

It's just as well Aguero came off when he felt a twinge at Spurs or we might have been looking at 8-10 weeks out instead of 4 weeks. Trying to play through a hamstring tweak is rarely a good idea.

TrueBlue1705 said:
jknight said:
Why is it with Jovetic that there always seems to be a lack of information on his injuries coming from the club? With other players there will be statement to say that they're going in for a scan etc - with Jovetic all we know is that Pellegrini says he had cramp in his hamstring but then nothing. Then we learn he's fit to travel. Or am I just being paranoid?? :-)

I agree, always seems to be shrouded in mystery!!!
Maybe the club just don't know yet?

lancs blue said:
Hihosilva said:

It's just as well Aguero came off when he felt a twinge at Spurs or we might have been looking at 8-10 weeks out instead of 4 weeks. Trying to play through a hamstring tweak is rarely a good idea.

God in heaven, has it only been 4 weeks. Feels like months :-(

adrianr said:
Hihosilva said:
Goo said:
Sorry but, you're wrong

Sorry but, im right

Unless either of you have the surname Jovetic, I'm going to guess you both have no idea.

I'm pretty sure his hamstring strain is not in his head! It looked like he was put on out of the desperate search for a goal - and not because we really wanted to play him. He felt something and it seemed he was substituted as a precaution to prevent serious injury. I'm sure he will be fine, but the club are possible taking it easy with him in light of previous issues.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
jknight said:
Except we haven't learned he's fit to travel and Pellegrini said Jovetic may be assessed further this week. Reading something on here which says "I've just seen Jovetic at the airport" without reference to any article or even something like a tweet surely rules out all credibility.

Let's give the lad a break, shall we?

I have no reason to disbelieve my City mad friend who saw him. His missus took a photo on her phone as they waited for their flight, not the best of images I agree, but it was taken this morning and it was Jovetic or his twin brother!

As for reference to an article, would you rather believe some shitty newspaper, a tweet form Boring James Milner or a fellow Blue who is not going to lie about what he saw?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.