Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Marvin said:
Cobwebcat said:
asplund2 said:
Yeah, something like that.. :)

In that case, Pelle said it was cramp so he shouldn't still be injured. I guess if it was worse we may have heard by now.
There were suggestions that he was having a scan (Daniel Taylor tweeted that I think)

Ian Cheeseman version from Saturday

Ian Cheeseman ‏@IanCheeseman · Feb 22
Pellegrini said Jovetic hamstring issue was cramp,further assessment tomorrow,fingers crossed not too serious
No news is good news
Cramp ffs, surprised he's got any muscle left.

Cobwebcat said:
Pelle said it was cramp so he shouldn't still be injured. I guess if it was worse we may have heard by now.

Cramp? After 12 minutes? Wow - he really is fragile!

Didn't he describe it as a "cramped hamstring"? Could be lost in translation? Sounds more like he felt pain in his hamstring rather than just cramp.

i8rags said:
Marvin said:
Cobwebcat said:
In that case, Pelle said it was cramp so he shouldn't still be injured. I guess if it was worse we may have heard by now.
There were suggestions that he was having a scan (Daniel Taylor tweeted that I think)

Ian Cheeseman version from Saturday

Ian Cheeseman ‏@IanCheeseman · Feb 22
Pellegrini said Jovetic hamstring issue was cramp,further assessment tomorrow,fingers crossed not too serious
No news is good news
Cramp ffs, surprised he's got any muscle left.
I'm sure he'll recover in time for the internationals. Number 1 priority for him. Next summer may be a shock for fans of the other Balkan boys.
I don't think they include Manuel and his minders.

George Hannah said:
Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
He was seen in the departure lounge at Manchester Airport this morning (Tuesday 25th February).........no idea where he is flying off to on a cup final week!
Montenegro v Ghana tomorrow week in Podgorica

What's the betting on him returning injured. I am not being a smartarse btw. Genuinely, he's going to come back crocked isn't he, you can see it coming a mile off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.