Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He arrived yesterday eve so medical today seems logical. Pic might be posted already:

MFworldfootball Matt Fortune 23m
A sight for #MCFC fans. Here's Stevan Jovetic arriving at Manchester airport last night. Medical today pic.twitter.com/8GNSMAsRDC

BPhjLKCCYAA3RaV.jpg:large

skybluelyon said:
he's having his medical now. my mate sister works at the centre and has confirmed he's there

where?<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:20 am --<br /><br />
MCFC BOB said:
Where are the flappers who said we overpaid for Negredo? Where are the flappers who said we take ages to tie deals up?

£83m spent, not a penny wasted.

Tbh Bob I think they have moved onto the matchday forum to moan cos we lost 2 pre season friendlies! sad fuckers

BringBackSwales said:
skybluelyon said:
he's having his medical now. my mate sister works at the centre and has confirmed he's there

where?

at the bridgewater hospital

-- Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:20 am --

MCFC BOB said:
Where are the flappers who said we overpaid for Negredo? Where are the flappers who said we take ages to tie deals up?

£83m spent, not a penny wasted.

Tbh Bob I think they have moved onto the matchday forum to moan cos we lost 2 pre season friendlies! sad fuckers

york away to this! said:
^^^ that luggage is a bit gay...

Most professional players seem to have that design on their travel bags they take into and Joe Hart takes in that exact same bag. I assume you get it for free when you joins the Professional Football Players Club or whatever..

Bluesince93 said:
york away to this! said:
^^^ that luggage is a bit gay...

Most professional players seem to have that design on their travel bags they take into and Joe Hart takes in that exact same bag. I assume you get it for free when you joins the Professional Football Players Club or whatever..

It's called Louis Vuitton.

It's a world famous brand, not a freebie when you join a football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.