Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
NipHolmes said:
Damien10 said:
Blue Haze said:
Sergio will like this signing. They will form a good pair.
Couldn't agree more. Tevez and Aguero linked up so well, the pace the passed the ball and there movement was just pure class. This guy would give Aguero the same option. Jovetic's link up play is brilliant.

I think many look at Chelsea's three amigos in awe and they don't see what's in front of them.

A frontline of -
---------------Aguero---------------
Jovetic------------------------Navas

IMHO that is terrifying and due to versatility, quality and pace. Behind them Silva who should play a key central role and then backed by Yaya and Fernandiho. That will be a very strong offence and I simply could not give a flying fuck about the three amigos because I feel we will have the stronger unit.

Can't wait for next season.

The quality of interplay we will see will rival any team on the planet.
Exactly and under pellegrini we really are going to see some exciting football. Instead of 1000 sideways passes. None of this failing to score away from home against the leagues poorest defences.

NipHolmes said:
Damien10 said:
Blue Haze said:
Sergio will like this signing. They will form a good pair.
Couldn't agree more. Tevez and Aguero linked up so well, the pace the passed the ball and there movement was just pure class. This guy would give Aguero the same option. Jovetic's link up play is brilliant.

I think many look at Chelsea's three amigos in awe and they don't see what's in front of them.

A frontline of -

IMHO that is terrifying and due to versatility, quality and pace. Behind them Silva who should play a key central role and then backed by Yaya and Fernandiho. That will be a very strong offence and I simply could not give a flying fuck about the three amigos because I feel we will have the stronger unit.

tbh pal I think both sides will be very strong in the forthcoming season; yes I think we will have the edge in players, but they will have the edge in terms of a manager who understands what it takes to win the PL; the scum ought to be very scared

richards30 said:
LoveCity said:
Di Marzio brings the joy. :D

Done deal mate?

Final details tomorrow.

"Now it's all done. Stevan Jovetic is very close to Manchester City. Tomorrow there will be yet another meeting between the agent of Fiorentina attacker and the British company, to define the last details. After this operation is completed, tighten with Fiorentina Palermo Josip Ilicic."

LoveCity said:
richards30 said:
LoveCity said:
Di Marzio brings the joy. :D

Done deal mate?

Final details tomorrow.

"Now it's all done. Stevan Jovetic is very close to Manchester City. Tomorrow there will be yet another meeting between the agent of Fiorentina attacker and the British company, to define the last details. After this operation is completed, tighten with Fiorentina Palermo Josip Ilicic."

Thank you sir! :-)

Ireland_for_pm said:
NipHolmes said:
Damien10 said:

A frontline of -

Exactly and under pellegrini we really are going to see some exciting football. Instead of 1000 sideways passes. None of this failing to score away from home against the leagues poorest defences.

I am amazed about how far under the radar we've been in this window. They all seem to be going on about the Chavs, the Rags and the Arse, but not much about us even with a new manager on the scene and even though we've spent more than anyone else this window .... so far.

Its very much a good thing its annoying the fuck out of rag fans. The rest of them can keep on with their circus acts Well done, City, for not joining in with that shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.