Stevan Jovetic (part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonoverUS said:
July 18th, 2013 @ 02:26 pm> Gianluca Di Marzio
↓ Leave a comment
The Premier League is ready to welcome Stevan Jovetic. The negotiation between Manchester City and Fiorentina striker goes on, they are discussing the bonuses. The cash figure is around 26 million, with 4 bonus. The English club would like to important goals, such as winning the Premier, the FA Cup and a number of important goals. The Parties shall discuss, Jovetic see the City.

Categories: Football

This is Euros btw as well if any of the media are watching.

I'Bisteccaio said:
Jovetic-City, ci siamo. L'a.d. Mencucci è a Manchester
Milano, 18 luglio 2013
Il dirigente viola è sbarcato in Inghilterra per definire la trattativa coi citizens. Poi il montenegrino firmerà col nuovo club

L'amministratore delegato della Fiorentina Sandro Mencucci è volato a Manchester per definire la trattativa tra Stevan jovetic e il Manchester City. Il montenegrino è quindi ad un passo dall'addio ai viola ed alla firma coi citizens.

Jovetic-City, here we go. The a. D. Mencucci is in Manchester
Milan, July 18, 2013
The manager is purple landed in England to define the negotiation with citizens. Then the Montenegrin will sign with the new club

The CEO of Fiorentina Sandro Mencucci flew to Manchester to define the negotiation between Stevan Jovetic and Manchester City. The Montenegrin is then a step from the Adda to the signature purple and with citizens.
I wonder what he was doing in Asda?

mancity dan said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
July 18th, 2013 @ 02:26 pm> Gianluca Di Marzio
↓ Leave a comment
The Premier League is ready to welcome Stevan Jovetic. The negotiation between Manchester City and Fiorentina striker goes on, they are discussing the bonuses. The cash figure is around 26 million, with 4 bonus. The English club would like to important goals, such as winning the Premier, the FA Cup and a number of important goals. The Parties shall discuss, Jovetic see the City.

Categories: Football

This is Euros btw as well if any of the media are watching.

It could be lira for all the press care...they make it up as they go along anyway!! Cavani £55m (fee only)...any player City buy £1Bn, which includes fee, bonus's, wages, benefits, pension plan, weekly shop for the next 50 years etc etc...

Pigeonho said:
I'Bisteccaio said:
Milano, 18 luglio 2013
Il dirigente viola è sbarcato in Inghilterra per definire la trattativa coi citizens. Poi il montenegrino firmerà col nuovo club

L'amministratore delegato della Fiorentina Sandro Mencucci è volato a Manchester per definire la trattativa tra Stevan jovetic e il Manchester City. Il montenegrino è quindi ad un passo dall'addio ai viola ed alla firma coi citizens.

Milan, July 18, 2013
The manager is purple landed in England to define the negotiation with citizens. Then the Montenegrin will sign with the new club

The CEO of Fiorentina Sandro Mencucci flew to Manchester to define the negotiation between Stevan Jovetic and Manchester City. The Montenegrin is then a step from the Adda to the signature purple and with citizens.

Closing in on buying some ham.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Pigeonho said:
I'Bisteccaio said:
Milano, 18 luglio 2013

Milan, July 18, 2013

Closing in on buying some ham.

He's blagging a quick scan through a copy of Reader's Wives in the Magazines section at Asda across the road from the Ground, waiting for the big boys to call him over to sign his Contract

Anyway, italian's newspapers and media are more informed than english!

Gazzetta.it
Di marzio
Pedulla
Tancredi palmeri...

Is it only me that thinks it a little unusual for the people in charge of the selling team to be flying out to the offices of the buying team? They must be quite keen to sell, otherwise surely Txiki would be travelling to their place?<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:01 pm --<br /><br />
I'Bisteccaio said:
I'Bisteccaio said:
Tancredi palmeri
Really? Really?!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Irwell said:
Is it only me that thinks it a little unusual for the people in charge of the selling team to be flying out to the offices of the buying team? They must be quite keen to sell, otherwise surely Txiki would be travelling to their place?
He's only here for the weather.

And the ham, obviously.

No reason to be here then (look at my name) the ham drought is the exact reason we lost out on isco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.