Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzekolol said:
Is that right he only scored 35 goals within five years for Fiorentina?

His stats are very average!

He damaged his cruciate ligament in his right knee and missed the 10-11 season. He averages about 1 in 3 but the stats can be skewed because he doesn't always play as the striker.

Corriere dello Sport report that SJ may well be staying in Florence. According to this report, Jovetic is impressed with the new signing of Gomez, whilst the directors of ACF are in throes of completing a deal to sell Adem Ljajic to AC Milan, which would leave them a midfielder short.

Nonetheless, the club is quoted as saying that they will still talk to clubs who are prepared to meet the asking price.

Tez Tosterone said:
Corriere dello Sport report that SJ may well be staying in Florence. According to this report, Jovetic is impressed with the new signing of Gomez, whilst the directors of ACF are in throes of completing a deal to sell Adem Ljajic to AC Milan, which would leave them a midfielder short.

Nonetheless, the club is quoted as saying that they will still talk to clubs who are prepared to meet the asking price.

boooooo!!!!!! would be a great versatile signing for us.

Glad to see this might be off.

I'm a transfer junkie but not to the extent that I want to collect players for the sake of it. Jovetic looks average in Italy let alone here. Like a lot on here I cannot see what the fuss is about and I don't think anyone will pay what Fiorentina are asking, not even us. Spurs just signed Paulinho for less. Irrespective of price he's not as good as we have already. I'm willing to believe that City can see something I can't but I'm not pretending I agree.

It seems like the posters who like him assume those that don't haven't seen him enough which is strange. Do we have to rate very player we are linked with? I couldn't see the point of Maicon and I still can't.

Not for me.

@Minarzouki: Sky Italia reporting that a meeting will take place between Jovetic's agent and Manchester City's Begiristain on Wednesday

Cobwebcat said:
Glad to see this might be off.

I'm a transfer junkie but not to the extent that I want to collect players for the sake of it. Jovetic looks average in Italy let alone here. Like a lot on here I cannot see what the fuss is about and I don't think anyone will pay what Fiorentina are asking, not even us.

It seems like the posters who like him assume those that don't haven't seen him enough which is strange. Do we have to rate very player we are linked with? I couldn't see the point of Maicon and I still can't.

Not for me.
You've said.

I can't find that Jovetic/CDS story but have read that while Milan are interested in Ljajic, there is every chance that he could renew his deal with Fiorentina.

Most outlets still going with us meeting his agent tomorrow.

Di Marzio:

Osvaldo moves away from Manchester City. The leadership of the English club has loosened the grip, it is turning to Stevan Jovetic. Osvaldo, whose absence from the withdrawal of Rome today has been agreed with the company, would not want to go to Southampton reason why Thursday will reach the Giallorossi.

Jovetic is probably the biggest name in that department available to us atm and suits the role that Tevez was being given last season (dropped behind the main striker).

I thought we all agreed we needed a clinical finisher at the end of the season though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.