Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jovetic

FantasyIreland said:
Is he similar to Silva? or more a striker?
Can play as a striker but is more suited to an attacking mid role. Not sure where he played for Fiorentina last year but his goal tally suggests striker.

Anybody think this could be the end for Dzeko? Jovetic in for £22m and Dzeko out for £20-25m would be decent business if we can find a buyer. Jovetic fits our style of play much better than Dzeko, who would thrive at a club like Juventus (who need a striker)

Adam-mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
Can play as a striker but is more suited to an attacking mid role. Not sure where he played for Fiorentina last year but his goal tally suggests striker.

Anybody think this could be the end for Dzeko? Jovetic in for £22m and Dzeko out for £20-25m would be decent business if we can find a buyer. Jovetic fits our style of play much better than Dzeko, who would thrive at a club like Juventus (who need a striker)

Thanks Adam,i've not seen anything of him.I'm still a bit miffed we didn't go for Cazorla....... he looks a steal.

FantasyIreland said:
Adam-mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:

Thanks Adam,i've not seen anything of him.I'm still a bit miffed we didn't go for Cazorla....... he looks a steal.

I wouldnt be surprised if Carzola chose to go to Arsenal because he has future ambitions of joining City

forevermancity said:
Straight into the team, silva hasn't shown us his best for a while now

So if we sign this Jovetic and he turns out to be the business, Silva continues to underperform (hasn't been at his best for us since around Xmas last year to be honest) and Madrid are still sniffing around in January...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.