Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
sjk2008 said:
MihaiCity said:
onceabluealways said:
Don't know who the quote is from and whether he is in the know

Montenegro striker Stevan Jovetic has agreed to join Arsenal in the summer, according to Fifa agent Guido Di Domenico.

CommentsEmailPrint.
To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.
The Gunners and Manchester City have been strongly linked with the 23-year-old, who plays for Serie A side Fiorentina.

Juventus are also reportedly keen on Jovetic but Di Domenico claims the player has set his sights on a move to north London.

“Jovetic was among the possible options for Juventus, but my information is that the boy has already given the go ahead to move to Arsenal,” the agent is quoted as saying by Metro.

He seems fascinated by their project.

WHAT??????/ Has Arsenal a project??? realy?:)))HAHAHAHAH.......really now why the hell wil jovetic go at arsenal rather than us??? so he preffer to go there and fight for the "4th spot CL place trophy" and not here when he will have the chance to fight for title cups and CL?????? i think this article is BULLSHIT

Don't be at all surprised if this upcoming pre-season is finally the pre-season Arsenal fans have been waiting for and Wenger gets to use this apparent warchest. 5 very good players could make them a big force again this year. I hope they do spend in the summer as, for a neutral like myself, next year's PL could be the most competitive we've ever seen.

your'e a neutral,not a city fan?that explains a lot

FIFA agents aren't known for their reliability. For example: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2222864/John-Terry-offered-Valencia-transfer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nsfer.html</a>

If Jovetic did go to Arsenal it'd just be a case of us looking at other players. Not being arrogant but if we wanted Jovetic we'd get him if Arsenal were our only competition. We'll pay more, have a more exciting project, and are more likely to have Champions League football (although Spurs will probably bottle it and let Arsenal in).

karen7 said:
sjk2008 said:
MihaiCity said:
WHAT??????/ Has Arsenal a project??? realy?:)))HAHAHAHAH.......really now why the hell wil jovetic go at arsenal rather than us??? so he preffer to go there and fight for the "4th spot CL place trophy" and not here when he will have the chance to fight for title cups and CL?????? i think this article is BULLSHIT

Don't be at all surprised if this upcoming pre-season is finally the pre-season Arsenal fans have been waiting for and Wenger gets to use this apparent warchest. 5 very good players could make them a big force again this year. I hope they do spend in the summer as, for a neutral like myself, next year's PL could be the most competitive we've ever seen.

Bore off you bell end.

4000+ posts in, plenty know I'm not a City fan.<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:17 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
FIFA agents aren't known for their reliability. For example: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2222864/John-Terry-offered-Valencia-transfer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nsfer.html</a>

If Jovetic did go to Arsenal it'd just be a case of us looking at other players. Not being arrogant but if we wanted Jovetic we'd get him if Arsenal were our only competition. We'll pay more, have a more exciting project, and are more likely to have Champions League football (although Spurs will probably bottle it and let Arsenal in).

Whether Arsenal get CL football this season could well be the difference between getting Jovetic and attracting other big name players and getting a team of 2nd rate players such as Arteta & Mertersacker.

sjk2008 said:
karen7 said:
sjk2008 said:

Bore off you bell end.

4000+ posts in, plenty know I'm not a City fan.

-- Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:17 pm --

LoveCity said:

Whether Arsenal get CL football this season could well be the difference between getting Jovetic and attracting other big name players and getting a team of 2nd rate players such as Arteta & Mertersacker.

Why do you feel the need to call her a bell end? 4000 posts of worthless shit. You have had few digs at me in the past get down from your hi horse

sergiokun said:
sjk2008 said:
karen7 said:

Bore off you bell end.

LoveCity said:

Why do you feel the need to call her a bell end? 4000 posts of worthless shit. You have had few digs at me in the past get down from your hi horse

I'm not on any horse. It was a needless jibe aimed my way. Hence the insult in return.

4000 posts of worthless shit eh? Ok.

sjk2008 said:
sergiokun said:
sjk2008 said:
Bore off you bell end.

I'm not on any horse. It was a needless jibe aimed my way. Hence the insult in return.

4000 posts of worthless shit eh? Ok.

sexist

To be fair, Mr Oldham should expect abuse at times. He's been on a City forum for over 4 years bizarrely enough, and while there's adding a neutral opinion to proceedings, there's also taking the piss, which he does at times.

Why he hangs around on this forum, I'm not quite sure.

Anyway, as for Jovetic, I find the usual hype for him on here to be typical of the transfer forum, but he does have some talent. I personally wouldn't spend £20m+ on him, however.

Seosa said:
To be fair, Mr Oldham should expect abuse at times. He's been on a City forum for over 4 years bizarrely enough, and while there's adding a neutral opinion to proceedings, there's also taking the piss, which he does at times.

Why he hangs around on this forum, I'm not quite sure.

Anyway, as for Jovetic, I find the usual hype for him on here to be typical of the transfer forum, but he does have some talent. I personally wouldn't spend £20m+ on him, however.

Yep. Very good player, not quite outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.