Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
mgreenz97 said:
karen7 said:
He is much better than he showed in this match.like most players are great for their clubs but not as good for country.he's not as good as tevez but that is because of experience.I would be very happy to have serg,tevez,jovetic and if john is very good them him as 4th or if tevez is off then cavani[/quote
You'd prefer Cavani over Falcao?

my impression is that falcao is easier to knock of the ball than cavani and i think would be better suited to the premier league,having said that i wouldnt sulk if it was falcao!

They guy is very strong and often scores headers where he wins a battle with defender for the ball.

Our league is absolutely dire when it comes to defending also. He'd decimate things here. 20 years ago you'd have had a point but no players are afforded protection.

NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:

my impression is that falcao is easier to knock of the ball than cavani and i think would be better suited to the premier league,having said that i wouldnt sulk if it was falcao!

They guy is very strong and often scores headers where he wins a battle with defender for the ball.

Our league is absolutely dire when it comes to defending also. He'd decimate things here. 20 years ago you'd have had a point but no players are afforded protection.

Correct.

Mourinho managing a Chelsea side with a front four like this would be unreal.

Oscar---Mata---Hazard
--------Falcao--------

sjk2008 said:
NipHolmes said:
karen7 said:

Correct.

Oscar---Mata---Hazard
--------Falcao--------

Yet some actually hoped Jose wouldn't come here and went to Chelsea (not naming names but I reckon you know) :(

That lineup is ridiculous.

I'd have it like this;

------------------------Courtois-------------------------
Ivanovic---------Cahill------------Terry#-------------Cole
--------------------Ramires#-----Luiz---------------------
Oscar--------------------Mata---------------------Hazard
--------------------------Falcao-------------------------

You could quite easily swap Oscar for Ramires which is imo the better choice for the team but that's dependent on them either buying a holding midfielder or Romeu staying with Chelsea and cementing the place (Barca have buyback installed in contract for £5mill or so!).

#Stands for new player. Paulinho where Ramires is and Hummels where Terry is. That would absolutely blow things away.

I rate Courtois over Cech too. Saying that the lad could be used to get Falcao in as part of deal in whcih case Cech stays.

NipHolmes said:
sjk2008 said:
NipHolmes said:

Correct.

Oscar---Mata---Hazard
--------Falcao--------

Yet some actually hoped Jose wouldn't come here and went to Chelsea (not naming names but I reckon you know) :(

I'd have it like this;

You could quite easily swap Oscar for Ramires which is imo the better choice for the team but that's dependent on them either buying a holding midfielder or Romeu staying with Chelsea and cementing the place (Barca have buyback installed in contract for £5mill or so!).

#Stands for new player. Paulinho where Ramires is and Hummels where Terry is. That would absolutely blow things away.

I rate Courtois over Cech too. Saying that the lad could be used to get Falcao in as part of deal in whcih case Cech stays.

I'm one of them mate(as you know) and i get a nice four figure bet up if it happens :)
As was explained several times on the thread...

NipHolmes said:
sjk2008 said:
NipHolmes said:

Correct.

Oscar---Mata---Hazard
--------Falcao--------

I'd have it like this;

Don't you rate Ramires?

I think he's a class act, personally. Not a holding midfielder though I agree. However, since the Oscar-Mata-Hazard trio is quite attacking, you could swap one of them from Ramires in some of the trickier games to add a little more defensive mindedness to the team.

In truth though, should Mourinho go there, they already have the makings of an excellent team and are just 3 players short of a potential CL winning side again, without being relatively lucky this time.

Raiding Dortmund for Hummels and Gundogan would do them down to the ground.

mgreenz97 said:
karen7 said:

Falcao is VERY strong on the ball, but you are right, I'm not gonna be disappointed with a world class striker.

as luck would have it both are in action at the weekend and both on sky sports so i will try and watch them both and see what you mean.probably end up with neither at city anyway!

Don't know who the quote is from and whether he is in the know

Montenegro striker Stevan Jovetic has agreed to join Arsenal in the summer, according to Fifa agent Guido Di Domenico.

CommentsEmailPrint.
To send a link to this page to a friend, you must be logged in.
The Gunners and Manchester City have been strongly linked with the 23-year-old, who plays for Serie A side Fiorentina.

Juventus are also reportedly keen on Jovetic but Di Domenico claims the player has set his sights on a move to north London.

“Jovetic was among the possible options for Juventus, but my information is that the boy has already given the go ahead to move to Arsenal,” the agent is quoted as saying by Metro.

“He seems fascinated by their project.”

sjk2008 said:
NipHolmes said:
sjk2008 said:
Correct.

Oscar---Mata---Hazard
--------Falcao--------

I'd have it like this;

Don't you rate Ramires?

I think he's a class act, personally. Not a holding midfielder though I agree. However, since the Oscar-Mata-Hazard trio is quite attacking, you could swap one of them from Ramires in some of the trickier games to add a little more defensive mindedness to the team.

In truth though, should Mourinho go there, they already have the makings of an excellent team and are just 3 players short of a potential CL winning side again, without being relatively lucky this time.

Raiding Dortmund for Hummels and Gundogan would do them down to the ground.

Oh good god yes mate. He is a level or two above Oscar too. He can do the holding role (when coupled) but is best where you have Mata or Oscar.

Dortmund will either have to change the pay scale or keep selling players. Bayern are going to get even stronger with Pep and even more cash so they either need to sell and re-invest or open the chequebook.

Chelsea are 2 world class players short of being an elite team. With Jose there you can guarantee they will become that team. I will be interested to hear the opinions of 'inners' next season (unfortunately I think Mancini will lead us to third next season).

onceabluealways said:

Montenegro striker Stevan Jovetic has agreed to join Arsenal in the summer, according to Fifa agent Guido Di Domenico.

CommentsEmailPrint.
The Gunners and Manchester City have been strongly linked with the 23-year-old, who plays for Serie A side Fiorentina.

Juventus are also reportedly keen on Jovetic but Di Domenico claims the player has set his sights on a move to north London.

“Jovetic was among the possible options for Juventus, but my information is that the boy has already given the go ahead to move to Arsenal,” the agent is quoted as saying by Metro.

He seems fascinated by their project.

WHAT??????/ Has Arsenal a project??? realy?:)))HAHAHAHAH.......really now why the hell wil jovetic go at arsenal rather than us??? so he preffer to go there and fight for the "4th spot CL place trophy" and not here when he will have the chance to fight for title cups and CL?????? i think this article is BULLSHIT

MihaiCity said:
onceabluealways said:

CommentsEmailPrint.

He seems fascinated by their project.

WHAT??????/ Has Arsenal a project??? realy?:)))HAHAHAHAH.......really now why the hell wil jovetic go at arsenal rather than us??? so he preffer to go there and fight for the "4th spot CL place trophy" and not here when he will have the chance to fight for title cups and CL?????? i think this article is BULLSHIT

Don't be at all surprised if this upcoming pre-season is finally the pre-season Arsenal fans have been waiting for and Wenger gets to use this apparent warchest. 5 very good players could make them a big force again this year. I hope they do spend in the summer as, for a neutral like myself, next year's PL could be the most competitive we've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.