Stevan Jovetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed that Gregucci was at Fiorentina's game yesterday watching Jovetic (who went off injured). BTW it was Gregucci who was spotted at Benfica's game not long before we signed Garcia last year.

LoveCity said:
Confirmed that Gregucci was at Fiorentina's game yesterday watching Jovetic (who went off injured). BTW it was Gregucci who was spotted at Benfica's game not long before we signed Garcia last year.

So if he says we shouldn't sign the lad get him on the first plane over here?

bapi said:
Injury-prone and didn't fulfil his potential in last 2 years.

He's 23, I think he has a bit of time before we can say he didn't fulfill his potential.

MSP said:
LoveCity said:

Some Italian media said he's there to make a business, not to watch him.

30 mil. eur apparently.

30 Million euro's seems a bit overpriced for me,

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
MSP said:
LoveCity said:

Some Italian media said he's there to make a business, not to watch him.

30 mil. eur apparently.

30 Million euro's seems a bit overpriced for me,

No thanks would rather pay more for falcao / suarez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.