Steve Ireland

What does he care,nice pad in Prestbury next to Rooney,nice bird,nice fleet of cars (no fucking taste in paint jobs),did not break sweat today lazy twat.
FUCK OFF TO STRETFORD with your new best mate !

Chris_McFC100 said:
Oh get real. He played 10 minutes, didnt really get much of the ball. Hes been out for quite a while with injury, get a grip.

He was also played out of position, hes attackin mid, not defensive!

Is that you Stephen??

i can see ur points but i wouldnt get rid just yet
he isnt in a gd way at all by all accounts, had a heart scare during the season,
he seems to have really had a fitness crash over this year, not the player that played in the first game against blackburn, he hasnt had a summer for 3 years with his crazy training, boy needs a holiday

If his fitness problems are as bad as some people make out, 1) why are the club letting him ruin his body, and 2) why is he even within a 1-mile radius of a most-important derby game, let alone playing in it?

MonsallBlue said:
Hate to say it ,but I think I agree with this also.

This is a place in the team we need to get players in for desperatley.

Egyptian said:
quiet_riot said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2653831/Ireland-in-heart-attack-scare.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... scare.html</a>

Bloody hell! I had no idea!
There's so much shite posted on here, I must have missed that!

cubanheels said:
What does he care,nice pad in Prestbury next to Rooney,nice bird,nice fleet of cars (no fucking taste in paint jobs),did not break sweat today lazy twat.
FUCK OFF TO STRETFORD with your new best mate !

He's no fight, never has had any, will do whatever suits him whenever he wants, he'll never fight for the jersey, he'll never fight for anyone else, just himself.
He'd have no bother moving over to United, wouldn't care less once the money is good, house is good, wife is happy, and of course his cars are well supplied. No heart. Only in it for himself.

He'd the cheek to throw up his hands to say who was marking Scholes, when it was him who just gave in, after only being on the pitch 5plus minutes, and he wonders why he doesn't start.

He'd one good season and his ego exploded, and nothing, no team was good enough for him

Not good enough for a top 4 team. He had one ok season last year but even then always went missing in games against top teams. Happy to sell and move on and get in players with more ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.