Steve Ireland

fazbeast said:
Disgusting.......... That's the only word I can use to describe this abortion of a 'thread'.

To go on about Ireland the way you are after 10/15mins of a substitution onto the pitch in a Manchester Derby, then, quite frankly you need to be shot with shit.

I have always stuck up for our home-grown players more than others, especially someone that was OUR player of the year last year. The fact of the matter is, he has been the victim of a new system, one which is not favourable to our Stevie.

Hopefully, we can achieve the dream of 4th place, then he can show all you City 'fans' how indispensable the lad is, next season.

Stevie, if you are reading this, then don't listen to these t*ats. Proper City fans still appreciate / love you!

CTID

p.s. your roast dinner is in the oven xx

from Mrs Ireland.

fazbeast said:
Disgusting.......... That's the only word I can use to describe this abortion of a 'thread'.

To go on about Ireland the way you are after 10/15mins of a substitution onto the pitch in a Manchester Derby, then, quite frankly you need to be shot with shit.

I have always stuck up for our home-grown players more than others, especially someone that was OUR player of the year last year. The fact of the matter is, he has been the victim of a new system, one which is not favourable to our Stevie.

Hopefully, we can achieve the dream of 4th place, then he can show all you City 'fans' how indispensable the lad is, next season.

Stevie, if you are reading this, then don't listen to these t*ats. Proper City fans still appreciate / love you!

CTID

^^
THIS

Irelands selfish now, no hunger

Hes betrayed his country and now (apperentely0 is going to the darkside

stevie should be given rest of season off,there must be something wrong with him,because that is not the superman of last season.his energy is invisable where as before it was there for everyone to see.
when he came on (and i know its difficult coming on as a sub to get the pace of a game)i was expecting 100 miles an hour effort for 10 15 mins but as every other game he has played this season he strolled around like it was a friendly,he must be ashamed tonight to let scholes have all that space in the box after the old man has controlled the game for 80 minutes.He`s got a lot to learn in this game.i hope this season is a blip in a great carear at city..

I would go as far as to say start Ireland or dont have him on the bench. Whenever he has made an appearance as a sub he has had no impact whatsoever when he's come on the pitch.

All he had to do today was run his bollocks off for 10 minutes and he didnt do it.

City fans will ALWAYS forgive a player if he looks to be giving 100%, Ireland today simply looked like he couldnt be bothered. I'd have been breaking my neck to get involved, instead I'd be suprsied if he even broke into a sweat.

Take yourself off Ireland, get your head sorted, and come back and show us next season what you are really about. I for one would be gutted to see you do it for another team

It was plain to see that Ireland was not fit enough today to have played. Look at Vieria today as well coming on as a sub and he done fuck all as well no Vieria treads up. The goal was poor play by both Ireland and Barry. As soon as Scholes went by Ireland in the lead up to the goal it seemed to me that Barry then was going to pick up the run. Once Barry got into our box he left Scholes to mark Beraflop which then left Ireland in no mans land trying to get back.

To say he should fuck off out of the club is a bit harsh. He has the talent and the ability to be a top player he just needs to regain both match fitness and a little bit more confidence in his play. There was not many players out there today that put the work in. Against the better teams in the league we cant and dont have the midfield players to play a 4-4-2 and should play with 1 forward in order to hold our own in midfield. Ireland will come good again so get behind the player. I would rather have Ireland in our squad and battling it out for a place in the team than playing against us.

He didn't have the best game of his career today, but he has shown me enough talent in the last couple of years that I'm willing to go on a little faith here.

Get well Stevie, whatever is bothering you.

He watched scholes walk into the box and score, he is a disgrace end of. Half a decent season in a shit side is all he has ever achieved Id twat him first and then neville were the three of us trapped in a lift. Atleast that red twat has bollocks and pride in the shirt he unfortunately wears.

BeBlue said:
Irelands selfish now, no hunger

Hes betrayed his country and now (apperentely0 is going to the darkside
congats on a great 1st post.
you read too many shit papers

"He just watched Scholes score..."

FFS, although he didnt look the best when he came on, there are 2 central defenders and 2 defensive midfielders who could/should also have picked up Scholes. It was lax, shit defending all round considering what point of the game it was.

So, so easy to apportion blame to Stevie, but bollocks nonetheless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.