Still angry

Your namesake. ;)

Ha, yeah, people stamping their feet because we haven't won the league. But we have the best squad? We don't-ageing and injury prone. Yet despite having a 'clown' and a 'fraud' for a manager here we are on the eve of what may be our greatest triumph.

It´s great for Leicester and it shows what can happen if you have some decent but unspectacular players supplemented by a 2 or 3 very good ones. If you throw in a manager who knows what he is doing with the squad he has set in front of him then you have a chance especially if you don´t get too many injuries and don´t have too many other competitions to play in.

This does not exempt some of the other teams/managers from criticism, especially us and Arsenal who had the tools to have done a whole lot better. Ranieri has shown Wenger and Pellegrini to be very average managers, especially in the motivational department.

as I said months ago and for some reason this prick @Damocles decided to say see what I say when it's all done and dusted? Same response it's an embarrassment that we haven't even cemented top 4 yet never mind the league. Leicester have won the league with two games to spare which we have never done (always came down to the final day)

Ha, yeah, people stamping their feet because we haven't won the league. But we have the best squad? We don't-ageing and injury prone. Yet despite having a 'clown' and a 'fraud' for a manager here we are on the eve of what may be our greatest triumph.
Had we as a team shown half the commitment that the Leicester team have shown,we wouldn`t be in this position,playing a game on Sunday that could determine our CL place for next season.
But shit, can we win the CL ? We may have to if we want CL football next season and considering we have struggled all season against the top teams,I aint confident about the Gooners match.

as I said months ago and for some reason this prick @Damocles decided to say see what I say when it's all done and dusted? Same response it's an embarrassment that we haven't even cemented top 4 yet never mind the league. Leicester have won the league with two games to spare which we have never done (always came down to the final day)
Why is it an embarrassment? There is no divine right. We haven't played well all season for a number of factors, but mainly injuries and a declining squad that FFP affected more than people realise. There is still everything to play for. We may miss out but so be it.

Whilst the world has jumped on the Leicester bandwagon and everyone seems to be giving them hearty congratulations and slapping them on the back I just feel angry. Really, really angry. That is my only emotion. Fair play to them and all that but how the fuck are they Champions?
At this moment in time, and I admit this may change dramatically by tomorrow night, I really could kick our lazy, arrogant team all around their plush dressing room. I don't think anybody would deny we have the most talented team so how are we labouring to scrape 4th place and miles behind bloody Leicester?
The answer is because they don't fucking care. They don't want to work. Don't want to run and chase. They don't want it badly enough. They are a team of pampered superstars led by a weak, ineffectual manager. Souness was spot on. They pick and choose when they can be arsed. Sevilla, Kiev, Paris. Yeah we'll make an effort. Sadly those performances are greatly outweighed by lazy, shit displays.
So sorry Leicester I don't feel your joy at all. I'm pissed off and I can only hope those in charge at our club feel the same way.

Buck stops with the manager. It's up to him to motivate the team. No excusing some of the players or even Txiki - you only have to look at Nacho's performance on Sunday to see what a 19 year old academy player can give you - but Pellegrini is the one who picks the team. He's the one's whose responsibility it is to pick the RIGHT players and the RIGHT tactics and he fails far too many times on both of those fronts. Kolarov's performance on Sunday was criminal, it was even more criminal he wasn't pulled off! I don't care if there was no proper left back on the bench (don't actually know if Clichy mad the bench) but he should have been hauled off at HT. Our players are allowed to get away with murder.

Buck stops with the manager. It's up to him to motivate the team. No excusing some of the players or even Txiki - you only have to look at Nacho's performance on Sunday to see what a 19 year old academy player can give you - but Pellegrini is the one who picks the team. He's the one's whose responsibility it is to pick the RIGHT players and the RIGHT tactics and he fails far too many times on both of those fronts. Kolarov's performance on Sunday was criminal, it was even more criminal he wasn't pulled off! I don't care if there was no proper left back on the bench (don't actually know if Clichy mad the bench) but he should have been hauled off at HT. Our players are allowed to get away with murder.
Totally agree.

The people who are giving Leicester no credit at all and behaving like bitter Rags.We have NO divine right to win anything and the sooner people begin to realise that the better.We used to criticise like fuck the Rags but unfortunately we also have some bitters on board.By the way I`m not the first to recognise this.

You know what? I absolutely agree with you but why call them bitter berties ffs?

Whilst the world has jumped on the Leicester bandwagon and everyone seems to be giving them hearty congratulations and slapping them on the back I just feel angry. Really, really angry. That is my only emotion. Fair play to them and all that but how the fuck are they Champions?
At this moment in time, and I admit this may change dramatically by tomorrow night, I really could kick our lazy, arrogant team all around their plush dressing room. I don't think anybody would deny we have the most talented team so how are we labouring to scrape 4th place and miles behind bloody Leicester?
The answer is because they don't fucking care. They don't want to work. Don't want to run and chase. They don't want it badly enough. They are a team of pampered superstars led by a weak, ineffectual manager. Souness was spot on. They pick and choose when they can be arsed. Sevilla, Kiev, Paris. Yeah we'll make an effort. Sadly those performances are greatly outweighed by lazy, shit displays.
So sorry Leicester I don't feel your joy at all. I'm pissed off and I can only hope those in charge at our club feel the same way.
Chill out ffs pal

Why is it an embarrassment? There is no divine right. We haven't played well all season for a number of factors, but mainly injuries and a declining squad that FFP affected more than people realise. There is still everything to play for. We may miss out but so be it.

I agree wholeheartedly about FFP. I mean we've only been able to spend circa £300,000,000.00 since Pellegrini took over :-S

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.