still happy with the loss today and fa cup final

everythingchangesbutblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
A man called sun said:
Provided we can win the FA Cup then it would be a good season.
It will be a barely acceptable season not a good one.

winning the F.A.cup and finishing 2nd is barely acceptable.truly astonishing.
cant believe ppl posting this .....5 years ago this would have been a dream....remember where you came from...NEVER FORGET!!!!

howiedeblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

cant believe ppl posting this .....5 years ago this would have been a dream....remember where you came from...NEVER FORGET!!!!

We've not finished second and we haven't won the cup.

howiedeblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Does that mean a top half finish would be great, because it would have been 5 years ago?

howiedeblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

spot on NEVER FORGET where we came from
and remmeber how lucky we are to have a great chairman and the players we have and a world class manager in mancini

many have fall at the feet of fergie and his mind games with the media on there side we stood up to him and kicked him the bollocks and won the premier league
now the dirty red tw*ts are just trying to push the mancini out in the media they know what we know mancini is a world class manager

in the 3 season he's won the fa cup premier league community shield 3 top 4 places and we have another go at winning the fa cup final again

MANCINI take a bow my son

howiedeblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

As someone who was a kid in the golden days of Bell,Lee,Summerbee and then saw the dross when that era ended i will certainly never forget where we came from.The problem is we were shopping in the bargain basement in the dark days,poundland instead of Harrods.We are a totally different club now,therefore our expectations have risen and rightly so.

However......we have only been shopping in Harrods is it 5 years?....So we have come a long way in a short time.IF we win the cup and come runners up then yes our progress is continuing and we have salvaged a pretty disappointing season,from what we were expecting.The owners expected us to retain the league and progress further in the champions league and we have failed miserably with both their targets.

While winning the cup would be great,you only have to win six games to do so and we had the luck of the draw most of the way.After the heights we reached last season i think everyone expected us to strengthen and improve but i don't think we have,we have regressed slightly and that is why people feel disappointed.

I am equally sure this season has been a big wake up call and the failures close season with signings etcetera will not happen again.

howiedeblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

FFS I've said this before ; we were good before we were shit and shit before that and good before that etc... This fucking harking back to div 3 is small minded shit.. NEVER FORGET... We have won things in the past and our "perspective" should reflect that football didn't start when we were relegated that day against Stoke. I fucking hate losing irrespective who is in charge and who we have playing for us.

howiedeblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

We aren't managed by Stuart Pearce or have Wardle as a chairman. We are a huge team on the global stage and have, whether anyone likes it or not, underachieved. That's the fact.

I'm looking to get a nice, upmarket, new car soon. If it breaks down or bits don't work as they should, I won't shrug my shoulders and say "Oh well, I used to have a crappy Vauxhall Viva so mustn't complain."

We have to get the best out of what we have and we know we can do that but we simply haven't done it enough for the last 18 months. And that's barely acceptable.

Although we lost today i think we have had a really good season so far OK not like last year but at least our players don't go hungry like Suarez for Liverpool eating Chelsea players!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not happy with today.We should never get beat by an average Spurs team.We have had too many days like today in are season.Where better than this.

We lost the title in August,when the right funds were not given to Mancini,as for today tiredness set in unlucky blueboys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.