Still need another centre back in Jan

MCFC4EVR said:
If only we could get Vermalen him and Kompany patnership for club & Country.
And if we can't, perhaps we should get the next best thing. Vertonghen!!

If i had to pick a defender at the minute i'd probably go for Thiago Silva. If i remember rightly we've been linked with him recently. Unfortunately though so have barcelona.

Dax777 said:
MCFC4EVR said:
If only we could get Vermalen him and Kompany patnership for club & Country.
And if we can't, perhaps we should get the next best thing. Vertonghen!!

There is a rumour that he is going to Tottenham for 12 million , think its too late to sign Vertonghen.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
gravediggerj said:
lol Wenger isnt the best at spotting centre backs.

Pascal cygan springs to mind. Worst prem player ever i reckon.

Also, look at them now, squillaci? wenger signs excellent attacking players, but not defensively.

but i do think we need a centre back

No way not with Senderos still fresh in the memory!!

I'll raise you an Igor Stepanovs.

new ross blue said:
jan vertonghan for me 15million or thereabouts from ajax. belgian so good understanding with kompany and only 24 best years are ahead of him

This

Yep ... agree we need a world class centreback so Kompany has someone to play alogside with. trouble is ... name a world class centreback at the moment thats available?

Vidic and Pique wont leave their clubs for City ... after them 2 i'm struggling for names.

Is Michel Vonk still playing? Maybe we can get him out of retirement ;-)

inGavious said:
Yep ... agree we need a world class centreback so Kompany has someone to play alogside with. trouble is ... name a world class centreback at the moment thats available?

Vidic (Crocked- Oops) and Pique wont leave their clubs for City ... after them 2 i'm struggling for names.

Is Michel Vonk still playing? Maybe we can get him out of retirement ;-)

Edit

No way any centre back playing in the Cl will leave in January.

Cahill or Samba is the best available at a resonable price for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.