Stinky brown finger

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg
Do what I do and lick them clean

The Italians are right when it comes to taking the piss out of us for not having bidets.

Remember when we played Juve and this was held up by their fans?
IMG_7196.jpeg

Or when Napoli’s De Laurentiis said this:

I agree with them, it really is dirty as fuck that we don’t wash our arses (and women their genitals) after having a shit (<piss).

The Italians are right when it comes to taking the piss out of us for not having bidets.

View attachment 129085

I agree with them, it really is dirty as fuck that we don’t wash our arses (and women their genitals) after having a shit (<piss).

I once went to Spain in winter and used the hotel room bidet at every opportunity.

View attachment 129085

I agree about women washing their arses, especially before they have their backdoor smashed in. I made sure my ex's anal douched beforehand. That's if they wanted to have their backdoor smashed in of course. I'm not a a animal ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.