Stinky brown finger

Clag or a bad wipe can sometimes lead to digital or worse back of palm contact with the legacy of a turnout. But to have the accidental cause of it being caused by tracing paper bog roll in ones own domicile is just unacceptable

My mate left his parents house aged 17 and he's never bought a bog roll in over twenty years. He nicks one from pubs or cafés all the time.

The Italians are right when it comes to taking the piss out of us for not having bidets.

Remember when we played Juve and this was held up by their fans?
View attachment 129085

Or when Napoli’s De Laurentiis said this:

I agree with them, it really is dirty as fuck that we don’t wash our arses (and women their genitals) after having a shit (<piss).
They also have footbaths in their bathrooms.

Lol. For goodness sakes.

Try washing your hands with warm water and soap, cochino. ( I, at one time had a Chicana girlfriend. I learned this word from her. It means "pig" or dirty person.)

If you don't care to wash, keep your hands away from your eyes. You'll get pink eye.

I'd advise you to stay away from others but that honestly doesn't matter. If they handle paper money and coins they are basically touching the same things. Ever had your hands in a bum's pockets? I have and it's disgusting. Same as wiping your arse with your hand and that is where they keep their money, obviously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.