Stinky brown finger

Lol. For goodness sakes.

Try washing your hands with warm water and soap, cochino. ( I, at one time had a Chicana girlfriend. I learned this word from her. It means "pig" or dirty person.)

If you don't care to wash, keep your hands away from your eyes. You'll get pink eye.

I'd advise you to stay away from others but that honestly doesn't matter. If they handle paper money and coins they are basically touching the same things. Ever had your hands in a bum's pockets? I have and it's disgusting. Same as wiping your arse with your hand and that is where they keep their money, obviously.
Eh? Explain yourself man.

Could be worse. I could have wiped my arse with that old school tracing paper aka Izal. May be fingerproof but often left the average arse cheeks looking like they'd been smeared with melted chocolate.
Ah...that's where I can help. You technically need 3 sheets minimum...One to wipe up, one to wipe down and finally the third one to polish off.
Dont mention it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.