Stock up on bog roll here we go again

First post since 2022, she is risen!! Good to know BM is ready to rock if the worst does happen
As I come from a City family. My dad's ashes were scattered on Maine Road. I check in from time to time and did pre Covid. Just do not know enough about football to contribute. My brother does. He has been a season ticket holder for over 50 years.

As I come from a City family. My dad's ashes were scattered on Maine Road. I check in from time to time and did pre Covid. Just do not know enough about football to contribute. My brother does. He has been a season ticket holder for over 50 years.
Not knowing enough about football is not an issue for most posters on here,

Tell that to the 2m folk suffering from Long Covid. Two of my three kids are currently having their lives ruined by it.

Yeah, he's an absolute fool that one.

My kid is suffering from long covid too and he's 15. Told his mum to let his body fight the illness and build 'blueprints' to resolve other similar illnesses. Ignored me.

Now he's been opened to bouts of other illnesses cos the jab lowered his immune system. I've been saying it since he got ill and doctors denied the connection until his new consultant fully agreed with me that he never needed the jab at his age.

His younger brother, with more comorbidities, never had it and has been fine.

I have no idea how the point about capitalism is in any way reflected in what I write. I wasn’t talking about the lack of these drugs for everyone. I agree totally that the world can afford it.

So the me me me part doesn’t stand up. I am not one of those stupid cunts who say, fuck them. Although we have seen these last weeks plenty who would. What those utter morons don’t realise cos we don’t protect us all, we are all at risk.

Haven’t we learned, anti vaxers apart, that these viruses travel? I am not a me me me. You’ve mixed me up with a right wing ****. That’s offensive to me. Not in a, I’m going to cry or throw a strop, but I will not be out into the same group with people I loathe.

My bad. It was a quick text at work.

I wasn't referring to you, but societal 'me'. Society could demand vaccinations for poorer countries, like they demand a ceasefire for wars.

For the betterment of the world and all that 'good' stuff.

Yeah, he's an absolute fool that one.

My kid is suffering from long covid too and he's 15. Told his mum to let his body fight the illness and build 'blueprints' to resolve other similar illnesses. Ignored me.

Now he's been opened to bouts of other illnesses cos the jab lowered his immune system. I've been saying it since he got ill and doctors denied the connection until his new consultant fully agreed with me that he never needed the jab at his age.

His younger brother, with more comorbidities, never had it and has been fine.
No you’re the fool.
Although you’re too stupid to understand it I’ll post his link.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38225804/
Posting rubbish about “blueprints” is just misinformation.

No you’re the fool.
Although you’re too stupid to understand it I’ll post his link.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38225804/
Posting rubbish about “blueprints” is just misinformation.

Listen, shit bird, your body, you clown, has antibodies that attack viruses as they designed to do. They recognise similar types of viruses and attack those rendering a belt of similar viruses redundant as a whole effect.

"Produced by your immune system, antibodies bind to these unwanted substances in order to eliminate them from your system"

Do you have a vaccine for the common cold?? Why not?

Isn't it you boasted that covid is now like the common cold because of vaccines?

What proof do you have of that, especially as wave after wave of covid happened after the initial burst of it? How much of the poorer countries had vaccines to fight covid and got over it?

Colds and flu kill a full range of people all the time, so covid will be the same. Why aren't you fighting for colds and flus to be solved?? Do you think we survived centuries as a species with vaccines in general?

Why aren't the majority of people keeping on with covid vaccines?

Jog on, clown.

Listen, shit bird, your body, you clown, has antibodies that attack viruses as they designed to do. They recognise similar types of viruses and attack those rendering a belt of similar viruses redundant as a whole effect.

"Produced by your immune system, antibodies bind to these unwanted substances in order to eliminate them from your system"

Do you have a vaccine for the common cold?? Why not?

Isn't it you boasted that covid is now like the common cold because of vaccines?

What proof do you have of that, especially as wave after wave of covid happened after the initial burst of it? How much of the poorer countries had vaccines to fight covid and got over it?

Colds and flu kill a full range of people all the time, so covid will be the same. Why aren't you fighting for colds and flus to be solved?? Do you think we survived centuries as a species with vaccines in general?

Why aren't the majority of people keeping on with covid vaccines?

Jog on, clown.
You’re full of shit and you’re too stupid to know it.
Jog on yourself.

Is the survival of the 'once lethal, now common cold without a vaccine' question a bit too much for you?

Dumb ass.
I’m not entering into a discussion with you because you’re too stupid. I only responded to you in the first place because you referred to me as an absolute fool to someone else without tagging me. Fucking coward.
I’m back to ignoring you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.