Stockport County v City 28 July

i like many of my mates, used to go an watch county of a friday night, and when city were playing away. until that hatred came from nowhere. it was embarrassing taking into account city and utd fans probably kept the club going for years. still i will go along to watch city, im not going to watch them

I used to go to County now and again, but I stopped going because their "Stadium Announcer" I say it tongue in cheek used to take the piss when giving the half time scores involving City if they were losing at the time.
I live in Stockport but I couldn't care less if they go out of existence.

They will end up getting battered tbh, bad tramps, shit haircuts,20 years behind,jezza kyle wannabes and a crap team. Fuck Stockport!

M22

ChrisNUFC said:
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
ChrisNUFC said:
All this animosity between City & County makes me very sad. Could anyone (briefly) sum up what’s caused it?

Used go watch County all the time (me mam used play for the ladies team so got free tickets) and have recently taken my little lad to his first football game there as he is a bit too young for a ‘big’ game.

Reading through the thread seems they gave you a bit of stick when they were in the ascendancy but when I was last there (last home game so May sometime) didn’t hear any anti City chants if that helps?

County fans hate us because we have a big following in Stockport. People that don't support Their local club get on my wick a bit too.

RAG ;)

Please

M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
ChrisNUFC said:
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
County fans hate us because we have a big following in Stockport. People that don't support Their local club get on my wick a bit too.

RAG ;)

Please

Denial Eh? Just out of interest as i was born in Newcastle my dads a geordie and took me to watch the games but i now live in Stockport should i abandon my family heritage, my dad and my home town team to support a team where i now live?

Not being funny like but find it hard to believe every blue on here is from an M postcode!!

ChrisNUFC said:
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
ChrisNUFC said:

Please

Denial Eh? Just out of interest as i was born in Newcastle my dads a geordie and took me to watch the games but i now live in Stockport should i abandon my family heritage, my dad and my home town team to support a team where i now live?

Not being funny like but find it hard to believe every blue on here is from an M postcode!!

Yeah course you should, get behind the county! What's wrong with you man?

Going to quickly leave a comment about the ash hotel incident the other preseason.

There was 7 City fans in that pub, friends of there's had gone. Stockport turned up looking for a sneak attack on city lads who had been there most of the afternoon after the game. Stockport made off & one was seriously hurt.

The Stockport fan claiming city fans chased county fans up castle street with bats?? Haha, I've seen someone drop a bottle & the police quickly swoop on them, yet nothing happened to these 'lads'. Biggest pile of bullshit ever.

To the city fans who are saying about not going/investing I say well done, they mocked us like
Hell, and the bitterness coming from them now is even worse.

The game end of the month is the EDS I've been told
Both Stockport & the Oldham game have been called off

ChrisNUFC said:
M22 WOODHOUSE PARK said:
ChrisNUFC said:

Please

and i'm sure every newcastle fan is from gerordie land.

i have a sk postcode but am by no means in stockport.

greater manchester is a funny one.

I think a few done time for this county are in the pub city on the street .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8axpw_hooligans-manchester-city-v-stockpo_sport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8axpw ... ckpo_sport</a>

Again any friendly with us now with county wont be a freindly as far as im concerned.

And it definatly will be there biggest day of the season a freindly against citys acadamy team .

guvnor22002 said:
I think a few done time for this county are in the pub city on the street .

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8axpw_hooligans-manchester-city-v-stockpo_sport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8axpw ... ckpo_sport</a>

Again any friendly with us now with county wont be a freindly as far as im concerned.

And it definatly will be there biggest day of the season a freindly against citys acadamy team .

Talk about handbags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.