stockport county

Nowt I lived there and went to school there too but it's just as bad as Arpurey.

And Gorton is in Manchester as should Reddish be until you get to Houldsworth square anyway

mancityvstoke said:
Nowt I lived there and went to school there too but it's just as bad as Arpurey.

And Gorton is in Manchester as should Reddish be until you get to Houldsworth square anyway
I'm the other side of Houldsworth Square...

But Its all the same mate....it's like anywhere you live, it's what you make of it, I was brought up on a council estate in Heaton Chapel and the sense of community spirit was great, now I am lucky to see my neighbours it's that quiet where I am

big blueballs said:
mancityvstoke said:
City Spirit said:
I came into contact with them on Bank Holiday Monday, when I got myself down to the Stockport v Grimsby match to get my football fix. They now have Jon Macken playing upfront for them, no less! A generous County fan gave me and my mate complimentary tickets outside the ground, which saved us £16 each. Once inside, there were even a scattering of fans with City scarves and bobble hats on. I don't remember them from years gone by, but from what I saw on Monday, they were fine. I also work in Stockport, and haven't come across any vitriol, just friendly banter.

You ever go to county when we played them?

We have long memories.

They don't call me a bitter blue for fuck all.

-- Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:12 pm --

big blueballs said:
Haha I didn't realise we had so many posters living in Alderley Edge, Prestbury etc, fuck me you live in Manchester you Shameless twats, have none of you watched that Harpur Hey programme on BBC3 it makes Brinnington look like fucking paradise....

I class Reddish as Gorton me
Why what's wrong with Gorton?

Nothing! We have a Subway INSIDE a Tesco!

In Port Erin we have a Subway INSIDE a Shoprite!

I think I beat you at shit supermarket and associated facilities top-trumps my friend.

Let's be honest County fans have always despised City.. despite all the support we have given them as a club..buying players, our fans supporting them on Friday nights etc. I have no sympathy for them at all. What goes around comes around. Perhaps I am a bitter Blue but I was well chuffed when Halifax, Shrewsbury and especially Luton dropped out of league football!

stockport by far the biggest and best blue zone in gmr we no,they will be over 250 people from reddish in the green man on semi sunday and i bet most of them have been to edgley park to watch the go go@s...

Seosa said:
mancityvstoke said:
I think most people mean places like Brinnington, Adswood or Cherry Tree.

Not exactly great places are they?

Make North Manchester look like Alderley Edge

Let's not forget Bridge Hall.

Stockport is almost split in 4; the underclass, the working class, the lower-middle and snobby, deluded middle.
I definitely fall into the latter category.

were not rags so lets not want a local club to suffer just because we had a few ropey days with them many moons ago.so many blues are from stockport and i would hate to think with out our support where we would be now i.e supporters clubs.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
berger1985 said:
Oh how I was tormented by County fans when I was at school. 1997 - 2002 was a bad time to go to a school in Stockport full of reds.

And whoever says Stockport is a shithole is pretty much spot on, it just so happens that most other places are as well!
Unfortunately for me, I was born here, schooled here and have lived here the majority of my life....luckily I was brought up by Mancs and consider myself to be Mancunian. It could have been worse though, I could have been brought up and educated in Gorton!!!

As for SCFC, I can't say their fans have endeared themselves to me over the years and if they decided to show up in bigger numbers the club wouldn't be in this position. I feel sorry for the few thousand proper fans that are going to suffer, the rest can get fecked.

I dont think stockport is a shit hole, maybe the town centre, but areas like cheadle, cheadle hulme, bramhall, wimslow, hazel grove, poynton are very nice areas. overall i would rather live in stockport than manchester :)

having lived in both

Stockport is a shit hole, some places with their own name out in the wilderness might be nice but stockport in itself is the genital wart that leeches on Manchester, even the rest of the country takes the piss out of Stockport for being shit.

I cant agree with that, apart from maybe brinnington most places in stockport are really nice. I wouldnt count adswood,that place is tiny. Way more shit holes in manchester. The town centre is shit, but the surrounding houses in stockport are very nice.

not exactly the wilderness :) i do not understand why stockport has this reputation, cos if you lived there you wouldnt think that.

plenty of blues from stockport, i think sk8 is the postcode with most city fans in it.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
I dont think stockport is a shit hole, maybe the town centre, but areas like cheadle, cheadle hulme, bramhall, wimslow, hazel grove, poynton are very nice areas. overall i would rather live in stockport than manchester :)

having lived in both

Stockport is a shit hole, some places with their own name out in the wilderness might be nice but stockport in itself is the genital wart that leeches on Manchester, even the rest of the country takes the piss out of Stockport for being shit.

I cant agree with that, apart from maybe brinnington most places in stockport are really nice. I wouldnt count adswood,that place is tiny. Way more shit holes in manchester. The town centre is shit, but the surrounding houses in stockport are very nice.

not exactly the wilderness :) i do not understand why stockport has this reputation, cos if you lived there you wouldnt think that.

plenty of blues from stockport, i think sk8 is the postcode with most city fans in it.

Poynton is the place to be!! jack rodwell was in waitrose there the other day and Joe hart has moved next door to my mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.