Stoke away post match thread

No positives to be taken from that at all. I didn't think we could have played worse than we did against Liverpool but I was wrong. You can't single out any player as the whole team was woeful. Stoke played well but we made them look like Barcelona and that is seriously worrying. pellegrinis post match interview was pitiful. 'We are having to play the same 12 or 13 players every game and it is too much'. Yes there are injuries but we have let some serious talent out on loan that could be really contributing just now. His lack of trust in youth and his dependence on his 'favourites' is killing us. If you add his tactical niavity and his lack of motivational skills I feel we are heading for a season where we may struggle for 4th. Unfortunately I do not think he will be sacked in the short term. Trying not to let it ruin my weekend.

Thought we looked better when Fernando went off - plus having a forward who makes runs. This game was lost in the first half when we had the wind. Manuel made a mistake putting in a forward who doesn't appear to give a shit and will not work and a holding midfielder who doesn't tackle and offer nothing going forward passing wise. Glad to see Delph at least show some passion but it was too little too late due to another poor selection by Pellers. I think he must know he's leaving at season end as he too seems lethargic.Good man or not this is a business of winning and with the squad he's been given he could do so much more.

When you start with that as an excuse you know you are on your way out.

I doubt we would have but in more effort and played as an organised team in attack or defending with our best eleven today.

MP doesn't know how to motivate this team often enough when we don't turn up and the players don't have enough hunger to motivate themselves.

Defensively we are always an accident waiting to happen and any side can easily take advantage of us.
The cameras kept panning round to him sat in his chair with his hands clasped together looking like a stiff at the undertakers being measured up for a pine overcoat. The commentators kept saying 'surely Pellegrini should be out in his technical area trying to change things and motivatating his players'? But no, he's sat on his arse with his droopy expressionless face offering the players no motivation whilst fucking Stoke ran though us time and time again like a dose of salts.

Today was just shocking mate.

You can't blame the injuries. That's the manager's job, to adapt to injuries. If you can't dominate the game in the way you'd hope, then why not be more organised, keep it tight at the back and hit them on the counter? But no, he still tries to play attacking, possession-based football with a high line without our best players, in a hurricane. We can easily be one of the best counter-attacking teams in the league, but a constant theme of Pellegrini's time here has been his complete refusal to adapt our game based on the circumstances or opponents.

FFS Pellegrini. You really are fucking clueless! I can't believe how far our standards have dropped this season under your fucking clueless tactics. Admittedly we have had appalling injuries (enquiry please into the medical team, ) but Pellers, please admit you don't know what you are doing and you're out of your league at our wonderful football club.

Premier League: next time you want to fuck us up, just give' The Count' a manager of the month award. No doubt UEFA will also be getting ready now to give us Barcelona in the knock out stages and pissing their pants while rigging the draw.

Pissed off!!

Totally agree, something seriously wrong behind the scenes

Don't like, and I don't think I have ever used before, the phrase "lost the dressing room" but it seriously looks as though they have stopped playing for him for whatever reason.

Spat with Kompany
Summer signings

Who knows but something is seriously wrong and the season is imploding by the minute.

We are still playing too slow and sideways,

It's hard to play away to Stoke in those windy conditions.

The most worrying thing is that Bony is showing absolutley nothing to prove that is is worth 25£. Can anybody remember last time he had a good game? You would think that with Aguero injured that he would run he socks off to prove that he deserves a place in the first team. But he just walking around and fucks up every time he is near the ball. Horrible, horrible player. I wish I never see him play in a City shirt again.

Every top team gets beat by the underdog once in a while. Thing is with us we are just rolling over and having our bellies tickled. You can always stomach a defeat, but when most of the players out on the pitch show no desire whatsoever to compete in games against the opposition, you have to start asking questions. The buck stops with the manager. HE is responsible for getting the players up for it. HE is responsible for selecting the right players, HE is responsible for the formation and tactics. HE is also responsible for conducting training. We are falling massively short in most our games now. We've gotten away with it in games we have won because the opposition fell short on the day. Since the first month of the season I haven't seen us play to anywhere near our full potential. If a managerial change isn't made soon then I'm sorry but the lunatics really are running the asylum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.