Stoke away ticket details

Remember leaving the game with mates. Thinking, hoping that game was just a blip. Little did we know IMHO , it was the end of the season in the league

Indeed. I remember after 5 games we looked unstoppable. However there were signs at crystal palace in game 5 that we were not as fluent. The complacency then kicked in and when combinedwith poor tactics and sloppy defending it soon became clear it wasn't going to be the runaway season we all felt it might be. Let's hope this one is much better!

Indeed. I remember after 5 games we looked unstoppable. However there were signs at crystal palace in game 5 that we were not as fluent. The complacency then kicked in and when combinedwith poor tactics and sloppy defending it soon became clear it wasn't going to be the runaway season we all felt it might be. Let's hope this one is much better!

to me our season turned on that game. The thug Dann did Aguero on purpose. he was out for ages. we were flying to that point. I often wonder how much he got for that.

to me our season turned on that game. The thug Dann did Aguero on purpose. he was out for ages. we were flying to that point. I often wonder how much he got for that.

It was a bad one. When he went off I thought "here we go". The decision to go into the season with one (not very good ) back up and a kid as strikers became a poor one very quickly.

Yes it is. Just out of interest, does anyone know how those concession prices compare to last season? I wonder if some clubs will try and recoup some of the revenue with the concessions prices or are they capped too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over 65s has been £27.00 for the previous 4 season. 10/11 & 11/12 was £24.00

We still got a last minute winner though mate (Dann challenge was awful, Palace cheering when Aguroe was taken off was a low point also). For me it was after the Sjoke away game our form completely went

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.