Stoke away ticket details

Yes there are bar codes at the side of the paper ticket that the turn style reads. You can either fold the page / ticket over so it is easier to pass through the reader or you can cut the ticket (with the bar codes) out of your page / paper for ease of use.

Cheers pal

Cheers pal

No worries mate.

Just for info, if your ticket doesn't print out from the email you are sent then do a print screen copy and paste them into worrd, before printing
Hopefully the tickets will just print out from the email like they should.

Sorry to highjack this thread but it was the closest title I could see without starting a new one...Looking to fly over and get a couple of tickets for myself and my lad for the sunderland game, went online and they seem to be offering an e-ticket facility which I don't recall in the past. I usually got Laura at the ticket office to sort this out for us but she's moved on and the newbie's a bit well meh...

Problem I have with tickets being posted out to me is that I risk not receiving them by the time I'm out there - has anyone else generated e-tickets before?

Thanks
Printed loads for EDS games but found sometimes ones printed off my epson printer didn't work so just in case I reprinted (this can be done) using another printer and took them both.

Printed loads for EDS games but found sometimes ones printed off my epson printer didn't work so just in case I reprinted (this can be done) using another printer and took them both.

No worries mate.

Just for info, if your ticket doesn't print out from the email you are sent then do a print screen copy and paste them into worrd, before printing
Hopefully the tickets will just print out from the email like they should.

Thanks for the tips

No change as far as I can tell. 13,500 points at the moment. No update about after today yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant get onto Citys website at work. Has an update sales criteria been announced?

No update yet. 13,500 today. Suspect if there are tickets left, City will announce more criteria later today! I think we'll know how well they've been selling when they release new criteria.

I share my season ticket and my mate normally picks the tickets up from the ground. Can't we do this anymore then? Can you forward the eticket?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.