Stoke away ticket details

Been down to the ground this morning to get my tickets only to be told they haven't got any paper tickets anymore - online or phone only.

(The shop looks like it's doing a roaring trade though - people seem to like the new shirt despite what's being said about it on here.)

Sorry to highjack this thread but it was the closest title I could see without starting a new one...Looking to fly over and get a couple of tickets for myself and my lad for the sunderland game, went online and they seem to be offering an e-ticket facility which I don't recall in the past. I usually got Laura at the ticket office to sort this out for us but she's moved on and the newbie's a bit well meh...

Problem I have with tickets being posted out to me is that I risk not receiving them by the time I'm out there - has anyone else generated e-tickets before?

Thanks

Sorry to highjack this thread but it was the closest title I could see without starting a new one...Looking to fly over and get a couple of tickets for myself and my lad for the sunderland game, went online and they seem to be offering an e-ticket facility which I don't recall in the past. I usually got Laura at the ticket office to sort this out for us but she's moved on and the newbie's a bit well meh...

Problem I have with tickets being posted out to me is that I risk not receiving them by the time I'm out there - has anyone else generated e-tickets before?

Thanks

Several times for the Champs League games. They have always worked fine for me.

I know some Blues have had problems printing the tickets off but they have managed to sort it in the end.

Several times for the Champs League games. They have always worked fine for me.

I know some Blues have had problems printing the tickets off but they have managed to sort it in the end.

Cheers Tim - I presume you just put the bit of paper in the reader at the turnstile then? Just when I thought the eu referendum thread was confusing enough along comes my next problem ;-)

Cheers Tim - I presume you just put the bit of paper in the reader at the turnstile then? Just when I thought the eu referendum thread was confusing enough along comes my next problem ;-)

Yes there are bar codes at the side of the paper ticket that the turn style reads. You can either fold the page / ticket over so it is easier to pass through the reader or you can cut the ticket (with the bar codes) out of your page / paper for ease of use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.