Stoke away ticket details

10500. which equates to about 12000 ish now. With the cheaper tickets and it being the first away I'd guess it will sell out at around 14000

I agree it will sell out at high points. This year, another factor is that the Club has used away ticket priority as a benefit in selling corporate tickets. Last season it was more incidental.

The need to show your passport in Newcastle Under Lyne to collect your ticket might put a few people off!

I know this might be slightly off topic but I have not been to the Etihad for a couple of seasons and I don't understand this Cityzens membership thing. If I want to go to a one off game (want to go to the west ham match) with my daughter and dad do I have to pay the £35 first?

I know this might be slightly off topic but I have not been to the Etihad for a couple of seasons and I don't understand this Cityzens membership thing. If I want to go to a one off game (want to go to the west ham match) with my daughter and dad do I have to pay the £35 first?

No. You can buy on open sale as they are likely to go that far, however it is likely to be right at the front of the Colin bell or back of third tiers where you can get tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.