Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fat lady is clearing her over bloated and wobbly throat. Surely it can't be all over in February.

Come on City, fight till the end. Please.

Kun Aguero said:
Bluep*ss said:
Citygolf said:
Dont win tonight and we may give Yaya an extended rest until the away leg against Barca as we wont need him if we have nothing to play for.

Wouldnt it be nice to score a goal or 2 early on in a game and control it from there.

Still optimistic, 0-2 City.

I remember a few weeks back the Chavs were away at Stoke and I was hopeful of them dropping points. Watching Final Score at about 3-05pm
and it flashed up Terry had scored. They got a later goal in the second half to win 2-0.
That would be a great score for City tonight.

It was a Monday night game.

Cheers - My memory is not what it was. - it was a Monday, the facts are correct., except the time and date, Come on City.......

It all depends on the team that Pellegrini picks tonight. Hoping Sagna, Mangala, Milner and Navas get recalls. Desperately hoping the inept Fernando gets dropped with Milner playing next to Fernandinho who needs to up his game aswell.

malg said:
The way we've been playing I'd take the draw right now!

The formbook would tend to suggest you'd get your wish.

Every season for the last few I've backed against City twice, away to Sunderland (Sunderland to win and Sunderland to win 1-0, got AJ + 1-0 in 12/13 too) and away to Stoke (Draw and 1-1 Draw). I was very happy to break that winning run away to the Mackems this year, but I've a 2-1 City win backed tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.