Stoke City V Man City - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
seanthedrum said:
mosssideblue said:
seanthedrum said:
Just shaved of a big thick beard, in hopes it may change our luck, I think that man Crouch will cause us probs and is sure to score tonight, we need 2 or more to win this we need our shooting boots on..stop trying to pass the ball into the net, when around or in the box, ball at feet just fookin shoot ..Silva, Nasri, hope they read this..!!

I think youv'e been sussed mate

sussed, by who, I just joined today cos we are at a critical point in our season, a make or break game tonight and the showdown with Barcelona..the next 4 games will define our season..and either keep Pellegrini in his job or ensure that his replacement is already being lined up for next season..! no need for snide remarks..I know what u are on about, u know nothing about me..I've been a blue all my life, lived in central Manchester all my life..so button it..!
Yeah, yeah, you tell him!

*sniff*

Sure the usual suspects will get the nod, but, to be honest, I fear the worst tonight.

Despite MP's reluctance to do so, sometimes I feel there is a case for changing the shape, and personnel, of the team (No matter which of our high profile players this may upset) simply to counteract the oppositions strengths.

There's no way we will be able to compete, physically, with the likes of whelan & N'Zonzi, in midfield, if Nasri, Silva, & Navas all start.

I'm sure "Pellers" will disagree, but this is the team I would start with

____________Hart_____________
__Sagna______________Clichy__
_____Kompany__Mangala_______
____Milner________Fernandinho__
____________Silva_______________
__Zabaleta_____________Kolorov__
____________Aguero______________

Zabba & Kolorov to tuck in (& make it a 4-5-1) when Stoke have it, or push forward to make it 4-3-3 when we have possession .

As Bollo from the Mighty Boosh would day, I have a bad feeling about this :(

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
Sure the usual suspects will get the nod, but, to be honest, I fear the worst tonight.

Despite MP's reluctance to do so, sometimes I feel there is a case for changing the shape, and personnel, of the team (No matter which of our high profile players this may upset) simply to counteract the oppositions strengths.

There's no way we will be able to compete, physically, with the likes of whelan & N'Zonzi, in midfield, if Nasri, Silva, & Navas all start.

Zabba & Kolorov to tuck in (& make it a 4-5-1) when Stoke have it, or push forward to make it 4-3-3 when we have possession

Zabba & Kolorov to tuck in (& make it a 4-5-1) when Stoke have it, or push forward to make it 4-3-3 when we have possession

That team is shite, sorry.

Sigh said:
seanthedrum said:
mosssideblue said:
I think youv'e been sussed mate

sussed, by who, I just joined today cos we are at a critical point in our season, a make or break game tonight and the showdown with Barcelona..the next 4 games will define our season..and either keep Pellegrini in his job or ensure that his replacement is already being lined up for next season..! no need for snide remarks..I know what u are on about, u know nothing about me..I've been a blue all my life, lived in central Manchester all my life..so button it..!
Yeah, yeah, you tell him!

*sniff*

I wuldn't have dared to suggest such a thing, but there is a whiff

Blimey that's a radical formation
I think even this would be beyond Big Mal and he was in advance of his time

Zabba & Kolorov to tuck in (& make it a 4-5-1) when Stoke have it, or push forward to make it 4-3-3 when we have possession .

Hahahhahahaha,get back in the cellar....!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.