I'm sure "Pellers" will disagree, but this is the team I would start with

____________Hart_____________
__Sagna______________Clichy__
_____Kompany__Mangala_______
____Milner________Fernandinho__
____________Silva_______________
__Zabaleta_____________Kolorov__
____________Aguero______________

Zabba & Kolorov to tuck in (& make it a 4-5-1) when Stoke have it, or push forward to make it 4-3-3 when we have possession .

Hahahhahahaha,get back in the cellar....!!

Would confuse the heck out of Stoke. Don't suspect we will see that line up though.

Anyone running a sweep on when we concede our regular soft goal tonight? I'll go for the 27th minute. Walters, a scramble in the box following from a Stoke corner.

jimharri said:
Anyone running a sweep on when we concede our regular soft goal tonight? I'll go for the 27th minute. Walters, a scramble in the box following from a Stoke corner.

I'll go 17th minute jimbo
I'm resigned to never seeing a clean sheet from us for the rest of the season lol

My prediction is Pellers not to learn from past mistakes and Stoke to win 2-1.

jimharri said:
Good shout. But probably from one of our ever so dangerous corners.

mosssideblue said:
Sigh said:
seanthedrum said:
sussed, by who, I just joined today cos we are at a critical point in our season, a make or break game tonight and the showdown with Barcelona..the next 4 games will define our season..and either keep Pellegrini in his job or ensure that his replacement is already being lined up for next season..! no need for snide remarks..I know what u are on about, u know nothing about me..I've been a blue all my life, lived in central Manchester all my life..so button it..!
Yeah, yeah, you tell him!

*sniff*

I wuldn't have dared to suggest such a thing, but there is a whiff

I think the word you're looking for is stench

7865430536_b804cd7a66.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.