Stoke fans at Picadilly / Trouble {merged}

It's to be expected really. Stoke is the most backward place in the UK. I know from experience. They are atleast 30 years behind the rest of us in most things so football hooliganism comes naturally unfortunately.

GStar said:
???

I think you've missed a worse joke: "Erect" / "Come on Stoke" / "Boys going down an alley"... You mentioned dirty talk.

Anyway, you didn't start the thread, Smarties did, and i never said i did see anything so i've no clue what you're getting at?

Someone's "Clarkie-ing" here, but i don't know which one...

I started the "serious" thread which was merged with this one.

I didn't even read the highlighted quotes, so I suppose my initial reaction was wrong since I misunderstood you, and I apologise for being a cock.

*singingtheblues* said:
GStar said:
???

I think you've missed a worse joke: "Erect" / "Come on Stoke" / "Boys going down an alley"... You mentioned dirty talk.

Anyway, you didn't start the thread, Smarties did, and i never said i did see anything so i've no clue what you're getting at?

Someone's "Clarkie-ing" here, but i don't know which one...

I started the "serious" thread which was merged with this one.

I didn't even read the highlighted quotes, so I suppose my initial reaction was wrong since I misunderstood you, and I apologise for being a cock.

And now you're talking about cock... this thread is filthy! ;)

I didnt realise this thread had been merged, no wonder there was a mix up.

anybody else see the wanker copper smack one of the stoke fans in the face as he was celebrating their goal, some of you will say well done to him etc but imagine what you would be saying if it was a blue just celebrating a goal and a copper decides to punch him in the face.

mcfcjosh said:
anybody else see the wanker copper smack one of the stoke fans in the face as he was celebrating their goal, some of you will say well done to him etc but imagine what you would be saying if it was a blue just celebrating a goal and a copper decides to punch him in the face.

i know what your saying but he didnt do it for nothing

dw7 said:
mcfcjosh said:

i know what your saying but he didnt do it for nothing
there is no reason for a copper punching someone in the face, if a fan would have done it he would have bee labeled a thug but its ok for a copper to do it, he didn't arrerst the guy or nothing so he can't have done anything too serious

Re: Stoke fans acting up at Picadilly

Blue Smarties said:
Probably got spooked when they couldn't see a horse & cart.

lol smarties.

mcfcjosh said:

Ello ello ello what ave we err then, a bit ov a trouble causa if you ask me!!! Run along sonny jim before things start appening!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.