Stoke Fans

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Money won't buy attitude and spirit... better then having no money and simply playing to avoid relegation. Now take your no ambition club and fuck off... gave me a right chuckle yesterday, it was like a cup final to you.

Remind you of anyone. Not that many years ago.
Lets not forget how lucky we are ATM.

Tricky_Rici said:
WNRH said:
Short sleeve count yesterday

City 6-3 Stoke

and no shock that Arsenal and now us are the two teams you help, i suppose the 3 B's are up there in the hate stakes aren't they? You know Barca, Bolton and Blackpool, 3 teams who like to play the ball on the ground.

Arsenal and you are the two teams we help? You've lost me fella. Long sleeves have been around for years. Care to enlighten me as to what the neck wrap count was? Does it not bother you lot at all that your big butch Micah Richards said they didn't fancy it before the game and you put in a very ordinary performance. We're sorry we don't roll over like Fulham but we did batter you in the first half and should have gone in a couple up. You played well in the second half without creating an awful lot but a draw was probably a fair result. It's just a shame that so many can't show some humility and admit it and all we can see is the usual sour grapes.

Do you understand the defination of batter? because if you believe you battered us in the first half then my view in that stoke fans are deluded is still true.

It's hard to show humility when you are so deluded.

WNRH said:
Tricky_Rici said:
Arsenal and you are the two teams we help? You've lost me fella. Long sleeves have been around for years. Care to enlighten me as to what the neck wrap count was? Does it not bother you lot at all that your big butch Micah Richards said they didn't fancy it before the game and you put in a very ordinary performance. We're sorry we don't roll over like Fulham but we did batter you in the first half and should have gone in a couple up. You played well in the second half without creating an awful lot but a draw was probably a fair result. It's just a shame that so many can't show some humility and admit it and all we can see is the usual sour grapes.

Do you understand the defination of batter? because if you believe you battered us in the first half then my view in that stoke fans are deluded is still true.

Try and read a few press articles about the game then. They all seem to be of the same opinion but i guess it's a conspiracy and they're all against you while we are the media darlings?

"City were palsied in the first half, and Mancini's claim that they had "played very well and deserved to win" was ludicrous."

"Thirty-five minutes had elapsed before City produced their first worthwhile strike at goal. In contrast, Stoke were constantly on the front foot and threatened regularly"

"Stoke, however, draw an indomitable spirit from their cacophonous support. Having dominated the first half before Roberto Mancini's side found their bearings"

"It all added up to pressure of a kind several City players may not have experienced. Balotelli, for one, appeared bewildered by the intensity of it all."

Tricky_Rici said:
WNRH said:

Try and read a few press articles about the game then. They all seem to be of the same opinion but i guess it's a conspiracy and they're all against you while we are the media darlings?

Brilliant! Pointing to press reports for proof.

See you later mate!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
salopstick said:
actually mate we were booing because of the cheating diving antics of balotelli, we rarely boo a whole team just target certain players, it was swp 2 years ago when he started acting like a big girls blouse

the man city fans were very quiet yesterday until richards scores they were deafening and giving it large, well for 10 minutes

i have never wanted my team to score as much as yesterday just to shut them up

oh and man city were disgraceful in the first half, a lot better than us in the second but still disgracefull in the first

we are not envious of your money as all the money in football wouldnt buy attitude, work ethic, spirit

balotelli will never make it here until he can perform in games like stoke away in november

that is all

Balotelli dive? Did you not see Huth dive in with stood shown in the air at the back of his leg?

We were disgraceful? Why? We play football... it may be defensive, but its football. From what I have seen from your side this season, they go out to injure players and rely on a Delap throw. Money won't buy attitude and spirit... better then having no money and simply playing to avoid relegation. Now take your no ambition club and fuck off... gave me a right chuckle yesterday, it was like a cup final to you.

it was a hard fair legal challenge

we have twice comfortably avoided relegation

we are debt free

we do not go out to injure players

mcfc were rubbish in the first half and we could have been 3 up

balotelli constantly going down for no reasons and staying down, the ref new the score

you will always be in the shadow of the bigger team down the road

ALL FACTS

i do however hope mcfc win the league and champs league as mani said he will reform the roses

Ric said:
felixbg said:
very dissapointing today, didnt really hear them sing at all. suppose they've always had it their way results wise when playing us. just look at their attendance drops when not in the premier league to see how fickle they are. great atmopshere at times from us today imo.

To be honest, I thought the atmosphere in the City end was pretty poor for long spells, but I put that down to the fact that everyone was fucking freezing. Same for their fans. Atmosphere was great after we scored, but that's to be expected.

Its been a while since I was at an away game in the City section, came from Hong Kong for this one and I was not impressed with our support. I couldn't believe all of the moaning about certain City players such as Milner -that doesn't help one bit. An wtf is going on with the singing of the Munich song at half time. Remember Frank Swift? I did like the mixture of fans of all ages though. Maybe the 12th man had an off day.

Luv one pissed off, and freezing cold old git.

WNRH said:
Tricky_Rici said:

Brilliant! Pointing to press reports for proof.

See you later mate!

You mean listening to the opinions of people who saw the game but aren't connected to either club and hence getting a less biased view. I suppose you're right, that is pretty ludicrous. Stick to your own blinkered view which saw you give as good as you got in the first half, murder us in the second half and a 3 or 4 nil victory wouldn't have flattered you.

Question to any Stoke fan.

Can you really stomach that kind of football for much longer?

Having been 3 times in the last two seasons, I can honestly say I couldn't.

Let's break Stoke's style of play down.

Hoof! The ball to either centre forward for a flick on, and try and work something from there.
Hoof! The ball to either opposition corner, trying to win the inevitable throwin. Even from the halfway line.(what the f*** is that about?)
Hoof! The ball into the opposition corners, and a quick cross/come hoof into the box.

And so it went on for 90 minutes. Football dies at Stoke.

BTW. You have got some talented and skillful players. It's just a shame you don't let them play football for 90 minutes and let them shine.

You try and find a Stoke fan that isn't thoroughly delighted with every aspect of being a Stoke supporter right now.

Far from being unable to stomach the football, it's a joy to go to Stoke games at the moment. An absolute joy. We've got a set of players who'd run through brick walls for this club and are fully committed and passionate. Yes, sometimes the style is a little agricultural, but we can knock it about nicely as well. There were a few superb passages of play from us yesterday. The goal, and the move between Fuller and Jones in the first half illustrate that perfectly. We're 8th in the Premier League. If you'd have told me this would be the case 4 years ago I'd have tried to get you sectioned.

We're evolving as a club and a team, but to do it over night would be suicide. The style of play now is unrecognisable from that when we were first promoted.

For as long as we keep taking points of the big teams, people will always moan about our style.

Haha " you will always be in the shadow of the bigger team down the road" what a nob you sound, come on here spoutin shit so called facts lmao Yeah you had a better first half an that's where it ended we could of won and should of won I don't give a shit about journo reports I was there FACT and you could tell by the celebrations of your fans a full time which in my opinion shows your a small club celebrating a draw like that lmao sad very sad but nevermind
We might not of won as much as the rags yet but I for one would say our futures alot brighter than yours fella and how the fuck you pay too watch that every week is beyond me horrendous football played by neandathols watched by neandathols ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.