Stoke Fans

MysticalDescent said:
Oh dear. There are some real lost souls on here. Some things:

1) Rory Delap is Stoke's best central midfielder. Presumably some of you are judging him on his ability to bore everyone to death by perpetually playing the ball back to his own centre-backs, but the guy has genuine management potential. I'll wager he'll make a finer boss than that tactically impotent carpet salesman you've got at the minute.

2) Nobody's giddy about drawing against Man City. Last minute equalisers are great no matter who they're against, but now that the dust has settled there's rather a lot of disappointment that we didn't kill you off when we had the chance. We should have been at least 4 goals to the good at half time and it should have been a famous Stoke victory.

3) Tippy-tappy is not entertaining. Goalscoring opportunities are entertaining. Goalscoring opportunities do not come from keeping the ball in your own half. Spain won trophies playing tedium-ball, but Germany were far better to watch. Stop lying to yourselves.

And you expect us to take you seriously with a statement like that. You clown.

When Pulis, or the genius, waiting in the wings manager Delap, lead their respective teams to a higher league position than Mancini, then come back to us. Until then, take your 1 dimensional football and play it where it belongs, on the Sunday morning pitches up and down this country.

BTW. You may have had 4 chances, but you failed to covert any of them. That's why over the course of a season, your style of football and your players will never finish anywhere near us.

question for you stoke fans..

why do you come onto a MANCHESTER CITY forum and start wumming,
is your own forum shite,do you actually have a forum.
if yer gonna come on here,then why not have constructive debate,instead of all this pish thats coming out yer gobs.

thanks for listening,

now fuk off
CTID

How much 'class' did you and your fellow fans show to Peter Coates and his family during his first tenure? I knew the family well at that time and they were abused, spat on, physically attacked, threatened over the phone and had the windows done at their home in Sandbach. Now he is your hero, and a symbol of your city's Little Englander mentality. Better that a city where the BNP is strong enough to get on the council has an English owner than an Arab Muslim. Bullies and hypocrites. A joke. Laughable.

TTTCITYBHOY said:

if yer gonna come on here,then why not have constructive debate,instead of all this pish thats coming out yer gobs.

thanks for listening,

now fuk off
CTID
still waiting 12 fingered ones

Earlier today I admit I thought MysticalDescent was a piss-taking WUM, but after watching Barcelona bore me senseless for 90 minutes tonight with their tippy-tappy football, I've now seen the light.

Alright, they created a lot of chances, but why use 40 passes, excellent first touch and intelligent movement when one HOOF and hoping for a lucky bounce in the box will do the same thing?

If Stoke had David Villa, they'd easily be the best team ever to grace the planet. FACT.

Remember the 1970s and the players that got booed then?

It did not seem too far off.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:

thanks for listening,

now fuk off
CTID
still waiting 12 fingered ones

No point mate.The electricity has been diverted to the fences.

DAMN!

Forgot to sing it on Saturday.

Have you got a colour telly have you..............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.