Stoke (merged)

Re: Stoke Fans - Forum

just had a quick look on there and they fucking hate us.

Damocles said:
Maybe I'm utterly alone on this one, but I actually like Stoke and their fans are always good fun to have some banter with.

Strange what a cup final does to both sets of fans. We had a good laugh with a few of them who came on here earlier in the season.
The ones who came on here were nice about City, though. Shafter's a top guy.

Inbred to fuck cavemen have more going for them than that excuse of a city. Should build a 50ft wall to stop the fuckers getting out. If its not their awful dress sense its their webbed feet.

Typical "I knew a City fan once who said something that I didn't like so i'm branding them all arrogant nobs".

In an earlier post it appears as though I may have offended some of our hillbilly friends from down the M6 by suggesting that their city was a shithole and that their inhabitants were just about the ugliest fuckers on God's green earth... and a Stokie messageboard appeared to take umbrage at this revelation.

Okay chaps, a bit of a challenge for you then... name one other city in England that is uglier than Stoke.

I have travelled widely across England and, sure enough, they are stacked up with council estates full of Biffa Bacons and Kery Katonas.... so name one other city that is as bland, meaningless, uninspiring, ugly and frighteningly poor as Stoke with their ugly men and even uglier women..

Oh, and don't quote Middlesbrough... anyone claiming bragging rights over Middlesbrough can't be fucking serious!

But I do take the point that one of them made in that Stoke is famous for something... pottery. Fair do's, can't argue with that. That clearly knocks our "the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution" into place, then.

And even pottery was invented by the Chinese, Greeks and Romans thousands of years ago. Yet the one claim to fame they have is that some backwoodsman actually worked out how to fire a furnace... thousands of years later. Wow. Just wow.

The only use I think of for Stoke is that they will always be a fertile breeding ground for the BNP. It gives the rest of the country a superiority complex knowing that things can always be worse... they could live in Stoke!

I remember watching This is England on the telly (set in 1982) and I genuinely thought it was a Panorama documentary dealing with the social problems of Stoke. ... nowadays. Well they were wearing the same clothes as a typical Stokie, so an easy mistake to make.

The one good thing about meeting Stoke in the final is that they can all pretend to be Big Issue sellers in Leicester Square to help pay for the day out. It might stop them robbing each other for at least one weekend.

Soulboy said:
In an earlier post it appears as though I may have offended some of our hillbilly friends from down the M6 by suggesting that their city was a shithole and that their inhabitants were just about the ugliest fuckers on God's green earth... and a Stokie messageboard appeared to take umbrage at this revelation.

Okay chaps, a bit of a challenge for you then... name one other city in England that is uglier than Stoke.

I have travelled widely across England and, sure enough, they are stacked up with council estates full of Biffa Bacons and Kery Katonas.... so name one other city that is as bland, meaningless, uninspiring, ugly and frighteningly poor as Stoke with their ugly men and even uglier women..

Oh, and don't quote Middlesbrough... anyone claiming bragging rights over Middlesbrough can't be fucking serious!

But I do take the point that one of them made in that Stoke is famous for something... pottery. Fair do's, can't argue with that. That clearly knocks our "the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution" into place, then.

And even pottery was invented by the Chinese, Greeks and Romans thousands of years ago. Yet the one claim to fame they have is that some backwoodsman actually worked out how to fire a furnace... thousands of years later. Wow. Just wow.

The only use I think of for Stoke is that they will always be a fertile breeding ground for the BNP. It gives the rest of the country a superiority complex knowing that things can always be worse... they could live in Stoke!

I remember watching This is England on the telly (set in 1982) and I genuinely thought it was a Panorama documentary dealing with the social problems of Stoke. ... nowadays. Well they were wearing the same clothes as a typical Stokie, so an easy mistake to make.

The one good thing about meeting Stoke in the final is that they can all pretend to be Big Issue sellers in Leicester Square to help pay for the day out. It might stop them robbing each other for at least one weekend.

Hull, Blackburn, Burnley<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:06 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
Soulboy said:

Hull, Blackburn, Burnley

I forgot Rotherham and Barnsley.

Soulboy said:

Haha, was it Stoke when we started singing,

"Have you got a colour telly have you fuck"
"Have you got an inside toilet have you fuck"
etc.
etc.

And how can they call us? Have they heard that Pottermouth FFS.

stony said:
Soulboy said:

Hull, Blackburn, Burnley

-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:06 pm --

stony said:
Hull, Blackburn, Burnley

I forgot Rotherham and Barnsley.

Burnley's not a city. Rotherham and Barnsley, I believe, are not cities... but are still nicer than Hillbilly Hell.

Hull is a fucking paradise island compared to Stoke!

Blackburn? Not really a city is it. A big town at best.

By the way, are you a Stoke fan? If not, then why are you answering on their behalf?

Is it because their webbed hands make it difficult to use keyboards... or because computers haven't made their way there yet?

PSmyth07 said:
Soulboy said:

Haha, was it Stoke when we started singing,

"Have you got a colour telly have you fuck"
"Have you got an inside toilet have you fuck"
etc.
etc.

And how can they call us? Have they heard that Pottermouth FFS.

Colour telly? have they received black and white ones yet. Stoke last week as they just learn about fire:

ch17.h1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.