Stoke (merged)

Re: Stoke Fans - Forum

Their fans on that forum really are a fucking joke. They have become a parody of every lower league tin pot club going. Can't wait to show them up and they can fuck off if they think they are having that roundabout.

As for the "Naughty 40", I take it that refers to their BMI.

Longsight-memories said:
MCFC BOB said:
Does anyone else think that Stoke have the upper hand? They're going into this game with nothing to lose, and their Premier League status will be more or less secure for another season by the time this game comes around. Our Champions League place certainly will not, and Mancini and the players will have an eye on the league fixture on the Tuesday after the final.

I know Stoke were fortunate to come up against a catastrophically poor Bolton side yesterday, who offered nothing in 90 minutes other than two wayward shots and some poor excuses for 'defending', along with a goalkeeper in a rapid decline from what he was, but Walters, Jones and Delap's long throw-ins will really test Kompany. Let's hope we practise with Richards taking long throws so that we know how to defend them for when we're facing the likes of Huth. They play an ugly style of football that reminds me of rugby - going for lineouts and throwing it in to the big men - but they have some players that are good on the ground (Pennant, Jones, Whelan). It's an effective formation that Pulis has slowly gathered together and it's working well for them. Their league position at the moment suggests that they've struggled, and is mainly the reason why a lot of City fans think that we will beat them when it comes to it. But Stoke are our bogey team of late, and a team we always struggle against.

Stoke showed yesterday that they can score without Delap's throw-ins. I don't think the throw-ins will be as much of a threat as they usually are on a pitch the size of Wembley's, but - unlike they were arguing on Oatcake (I think they just grabbed the wrong end of the stick) - that is the only thing that will limit their attacks, which is why we should be wary of their strikers in open play, but they're a huge team in terms of height and muscle and will offer a stern test - a test I don't think we'll overcome.

Also, it is extremely unlikely that Stoke will be at this stage again in the forseeable future (no disrespect to any Stoke fans reading this) so they will give it everything they've got. I think we'll lose the final, but batter them in the league 4 days later. However if Stoke are still hovering precariously above the relegation zone, the game may swing in our favour.

Why dont you just fuck off & support Joke...the day after one of our greatest days EVER in our history and you come out with this bile....
Post this to your PALS on the joke board
Go get your banjo tuned you inbred knuts...as for beautiful football.how the phuck would you know what that is the balls always in the air..... tell em they dont make foam hands with 6 fingers..
I forgot that one game changed pretty much everything. I don't have to be all singing, all dancing. I did that on Saturday and Sunday, right up until the final whistle in the Stoke - Bolton game. We have a stiff test in the final. A very, very stiff test.

Soulboy said:
In an earlier post it appears as though I may have offended some of our hillbilly friends from down the M6 by suggesting that their city was a shithole and that their inhabitants were just about the ugliest fuckers on God's green earth... and a Stokie messageboard appeared to take umbrage at this revelation.

Okay chaps, a bit of a challenge for you then... name one other city in England that is uglier than Stoke.

I have travelled widely across England and, sure enough, they are stacked up with council estates full of Biffa Bacons and Kery Katonas.... so name one other city that is as bland, meaningless, uninspiring, ugly and frighteningly poor as Stoke with their ugly men and even uglier women..

Oh, and don't quote Middlesbrough... anyone claiming bragging rights over Middlesbrough can't be fucking serious!

But I do take the point that one of them made in that Stoke is famous for something... pottery. Fair do's, can't argue with that. That clearly knocks our "the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution" into place, then.

And even pottery was invented by the Chinese, Greeks and Romans thousands of years ago. Yet the one claim to fame they have is that some backwoodsman actually worked out how to fire a furnace... thousands of years later. Wow. Just wow.

The only use I think of for Stoke is that they will always be a fertile breeding ground for the BNP. It gives the rest of the country a superiority complex knowing that things can always be worse... they could live in Stoke!

I remember watching This is England on the telly (set in 1982) and I genuinely thought it was a Panorama documentary dealing with the social problems of Stoke. ... nowadays. Well they were wearing the same clothes as a typical Stokie, so an easy mistake to make.

The one good thing about meeting Stoke in the final is that they can all pretend to be Big Issue sellers in Leicester Square to help pay for the day out. It might stop them robbing each other for at least one weekend.

This is one of the funniest posts I have ever read on Blue Moon - classic stuff,

Well said,

Larry

Soulboy said:
In an earlier post it appears as though I may have offended some of our hillbilly friends from down the M6 by suggesting that their city was a shithole and that their inhabitants were just about the ugliest fuckers on God's green earth... and a Stokie messageboard appeared to take umbrage at this revelation.

Okay chaps, a bit of a challenge for you then... name one other city in England that is uglier than Stoke.

I have travelled widely across England and, sure enough, they are stacked up with council estates full of Biffa Bacons and Kery Katonas.... so name one other city that is as bland, meaningless, uninspiring, ugly and frighteningly poor as Stoke with their ugly men and even uglier women..

Oh, and don't quote Middlesbrough... anyone claiming bragging rights over Middlesbrough can't be fucking serious!

But I do take the point that one of them made in that Stoke is famous for something... pottery. Fair do's, can't argue with that. That clearly knocks our "the birthplace of the Industrial Revolution" into place, then.

And even pottery was invented by the Chinese, Greeks and Romans thousands of years ago. Yet the one claim to fame they have is that some backwoodsman actually worked out how to fire a furnace... thousands of years later. Wow. Just wow.

The only use I think of for Stoke is that they will always be a fertile breeding ground for the BNP. It gives the rest of the country a superiority complex knowing that things can always be worse... they could live in Stoke!

I remember watching This is England on the telly (set in 1982) and I genuinely thought it was a Panorama documentary dealing with the social problems of Stoke. ... nowadays. Well they were wearing the same clothes as a typical Stokie, so an easy mistake to make.

The one good thing about meeting Stoke in the final is that they can all pretend to be Big Issue sellers in Leicester Square to help pay for the day out. It might stop them robbing each other for at least one weekend.

middlesboro is worse.

I would love to post something positive and uplifting about Stoke,but as they have never produced any great bands,have a town centre that a nuclear strike could only enhance,and are populated by web-footed neanderthals who consider that running with a 'crew' at 50 years of age,prior to returning home to their mum and dads to masturbate into their sisters underwear is a great achievement in life,I am sadly unable.
If you want culture in Stoke,I would suggest buying a yoghurt.

SWP's back said:
Their fans on that forum really are a fucking joke. They have become a parody of every lower league tin pot club going. Can't wait to show them up and they can fuck off if they think they are having that roundabout.

As for the "Naughty 40", I take it that refers to their BMI.

No, it's their IQ.

However they are a bit more refined now, so if you see a load of 50+ yrear old lads dressed head to toe in tweeds and looking like an extra from a James Herriot novel, then remember to give them a wide berth.

It could get 'pwopa nawty'

Stoke is quite easily one of the scummiest god awful places i have ever been to.

Lets start with just how dirty the city is, usually litter all over the place, the place has a smell about it, not shit, but some kind of hanging smell. Seriously, it is that dirty that rats have to wear overalls. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they actually had mud flaps on their hoovers. The place is a shit hole.

And lastly its rough. Been out twice, and the amount of fighting, men and women, i've seen nothing like it in my life. Rumours have it that the Avon lady is actually a man, and Rottweiler's walk round in pairs for safety. Add to that the bearded, ugly, dwarvish women, and well Stoke is one place where radiation from Japan has shown signs of early effects.

de niro said:
Soulboy said:

middlesboro is worse.

Boro is tragic.<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:38 am --<br /><br />
Ricster said:
Stoke is quite easily one of the scummiest god awful places i have ever been to.

Lets start with just how dirty the city is, usually litter all over the place, the place has a smell about it, not shit, but some kind of hanging smell. Seriously, it is that dirty that rats have to wear overalls. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they actually had mud flaps on their hoovers. The place is a shit hole.

And lastly its rough. Been out twice, and the amount of fighting, men and women, i've seen nothing like it in my life. Rumours have it that the Avon lady is actually a man, and Rottweiler's walk round in pairs for safety. Add to that the bearded, ugly, dwarvish women, and well Stoke is one place where radiation from Japan has shown signs of early effects.

hahaha for the everything bar the last section of the last line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.