Stoke (merged)

Re: Stoke Fans - Forum

Anyone who watched the semi between Man puke nited and the Arabs and then watched the mighty potters today now know how much noise real football fans make . the atmosphere was awsome long before we even scored

Those so called pundits couldn't hear themselves think while they were trying to write Stoke off..

GOOAAAN STOKE

I really hope we twat these fuckers. That forum is just full of cunts.

At Stoke the pitch is tiny and there is little space, at wembly the pitch is large and in great condition - because we can play our game and Stoke can't play their natural game I think it makes us favourites.

Stoke had a cracking result today, but Bolton got caught up by the occasion and Stoke capitalised. City won't fold and Stoke will be more worried about us than vice versa!

Soulboy said:
Stokies have a "thing" about Manchester.

Being stuck in a 1970's time-warp, hidden between the two large conurbations of Manchester and Birmingham, they have a city with no distinct local culture, famous for nothing, no style or fashion.

No history in football, no history in music, they live in a region scarred by squalor and motorways... all they are known for is 50 year old baldy fat blokes that still wear Stone Island and Rockports.

They copied the Bananas with Pink Panthers, they copied Blue Moon with Delilah, they copied the Twisted Wheel with The Torch, all their songs are pinched, usually, from the rags, their most bitter rivals, yet one which they most admire.

They hate City and Manchester with a passion. In much the same way as Jordan hates Peter Andre.

They actually really want to be us...

Ouch! Funny as fuck that

Soulboy said:
Stokies have a "thing" about Manchester.

Being stuck in a 1970's time-warp, hidden between the two large conurbations of Manchester and Birmingham, they have a city with no distinct local culture, famous for nothing, no style or fashion.

No history in football, no history in music, they live in a region scarred by squalor and motorways... all they are known for is 50 year old baldy fat blokes that still wear Stone Island and Rockports.

They copied the Bananas with Pink Panthers, they copied Blue Moon with Delilah, they copied the Twisted Wheel with The Torch, all their songs are pinched, usually, from the rags, their most bitter rivals, yet one which they most admire.

They hate City and Manchester with a passion. In much the same way as Jordan hates Peter Andre.

They actually really want to be us...

spot on

doesn't their owner own bet365? so they basically have money that they take from people by gambling so basically allowing people to drive themselves to financial ruin and not giving a fuck about them, just taking the profits and damaging people's lives.

our owner invests in various companies which make money and create jobs for people across the world, is redeveloping a deprived part of Manchester whilst investing in natural and renewable energies to provide our future's.

So one man is preying on vulnerable people, the other securing the future's of millions of people.

gingerthai said:
MCFC BOB said:
I think Stoke will win. We don't understand how to play against them, and we haven't beaten them since Mancini's first game in charge of us.

Did u think the same yesterday as well out of intrest? nice to see such a postive attitude after a great win.
I did. I thought United would win 2-1 because they had shown great form and much more belief in recent weeks, and they had more experience. But that's the only hope I've got ahead of a game against Stoke.

I used to hate Stoke but I don't mind them as much now, I think Shafter has a lot to do with that seems a nice lad.

They have had as many rotten decisions as us this season against team's I dont like very much, there fans have turned up as the club has been on the up and are enjoying the ride.

It wont be an easy game, they played very well by all accounts today against what is meant to be a good footballing side on a big old open pitch (so the rag next door told me)

Also the buzz words for the week coming lad's and lasses "Bigger fish to fry" you will hear that a lot!

Work with bunch of stokie all 6 fingered goons kept going on about only being one city. stoid fecks didn't know what to do when I explained that stoke wasn't actually a city until 1924.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.