Stoke (merged)

Re: Stoke Fans - Forum

The obvious story is Tony Pullis, can he atone for the lowest point of his career, will city break his heart at wembley again.

A lot of articles will start ...... Nearly 12 years ago ..... Etc etc

Is fate going leading Pulis and City back to Wembley?

MCFC BOB said:
gingerthai said:
Did u think the same yesterday as well out of intrest? nice to see such a postive attitude after a great win.
I did. I thought United would win 2-1 because they had shown great form and much more belief in recent weeks, and they had more experience. But that's the only hope I've got ahead of a game against Stoke.

why? we're fine against them?

draws at the britannia are good results, and the draws at home, well one's to be expected and the one in the cup we played a b team, and the cup replay Ade got sent off for fuck all, and that was the only time they've beaten us bar under Hughes when we were shit away.

i really really hate the sjoke...seeing alot of sjoke shirts reappearing around the streets lately

from the sounds of the highlights on itv, they're fans weren't that loud for the majority of the game today. few loud choruses of delilah, but we were pretty loud for the whole game i thought. great performance though

I am looking forward to HOPEFULLY a new Pottermouth "rap" haha.....

If you dont know what im talking about youtube it. Do people from stoke really talk like that??? That has to be the worst accent ever...ever..

dref619 said:
from the sounds of the highlights on itv, they're fans weren't that loud for the majority of the game today. few loud choruses of delilah, but we were pretty loud for the whole game i thought. great performance though

bolton were absolutely shite though, all of those goals were avoidable.

Stoke went at them and they bottled it and capitulated.

it'll be a very different game for us than the united one but stoke for my mind won't have it anyway like that in the final and the fact they're in their first ever final will weight hard on them and the pressure will be immense.

Just heard that commentator on MOTD, not sure who it was, but he said it's great when a one club town get to Wembley.
I'm sure all the Port Vale fans loved that.

Lets not forget that stoke averaged 12-14k in the last 10 years, they are a joke of club and unlike us can never claim to be loyal and in the next 5-10 years they'll be back where they belong in the championship and below averaging sub 20k.

dref619 said:

I watched the game, both teams were absolutely shocking.
If you look at stokes goals, 2 of them were bad goal keeping, something we dont have a problem with. the rest were just bad defending, we have one of the best defensive records in the league.

Stoke were able to play because bolton didnt close them down, didnt defend, gave the ball away too easily... They looked very similiar to us against liverpool only worse.

Stoke are through because bolton bottled it not because they're a good team. We just need to control their 2 wingers and close them down, the way we closed down rag players. If stoke play against us like they did today we'll have them beat by half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.