Stoke on Wednesday

Well I sympathise with those that do go. Seems Bobby Manc wants to play 'em at their own game god help us. What a spectacle that's going to be. As if we haven't seen enuff turgid "football" lately.

CityPar said:
Well I sympathise with those that do go. Seems Bobby Manc wants to play 'em at their own game god help us. What a spectacle that's going to be. As if we haven't seen enuff turgid "football" lately.

That idea sounds like madness to me. From a Stoke point of view you should be getting Bellamy and SWP on the ball as much as possible and having a go at our weaker full backs. Pumping it in to the likes of Shawcross, Huth and Higginbotham "should" be food and drink for us. Santa Cruz may cause one or two problems that way but we'll eat Adebayor with high balls as he's just not strong enough.

I can just see us getting on a cup run against the odds & getting to Wembley this year. Then how many of you will suddenly want a ticket for an FA cup match then?

pskilla said:
I can just see us getting on a cup run against the odds & getting to Wembley this year. Then how many of you will suddenly want a ticket for an FA cup match then?

Considering I went to the home leg when only 20,000 bothered turning up and I also went away to stoke last week, can I have a Wembley ticket?

I'm sorry, but I'n not prepared to watch stoke again. I will gladly pay £50 to watch City play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, regardless of the result. Any problems with that?

jrb said:
pskilla said:

Considering I went to the home leg when only 20,000 bothered turning up and I also went away to stoke last week, can I have a Wembley ticket?

I'm sorry, but I'n not prepared to watch stoke again. I will gladly pay £50 to watch City play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, regardless of the result. Any problems with that?

I don't have a problem with anyone. I haven't said anyone would or wouldn't deserve a ticket if we got to the final. I'm just saying it would be typical of us to get to the final with so many of our own fans writing off our cup chances.

jrb said:
pskilla said:

That's nice of you to come and cheer us on even after we've beaten you.

Takes a big man that. I salute you sir. ;-)

pskilla said:
jrb said:

I don't have a problem with anyone. I haven't said anyone would or wouldn't deserve a ticket if we got to the final. I'm just saying it would be typical of us to get to the final with so many of our own fans writing off our cup chances.

Apologies. Taken the wrong way by myself.

All part of lifes rich tapestry. If you go you go, if you dont you dont, but never regret your decision.

going down on wednesday on the train...is it stoke-on-trent station we need to go to? also any decent boozers around there for a drink before the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.