Stoke on Wednesday

Why do people keep using stoke's "football" style as an excuse? it's city you're going to support! I know some people are in financial difficulty which is fair enough but it would be very disappointing if we take a small number down there :/

183sash said:
ConnorMCFC said:
cant work out our away support at times.

Just under 4,000 on a monday night on TV away at villa at £38 a ticket, yet only 1,800 at £22 to stoke which is just down the road.

Not having a go at people because i know money is tight and all that, i just cant understand it, especially when we had about 7,000 going over to schalke on a thursday night last season!
behave , we took 2,800 to villa and about the same to schalke and there'll be about 2,000 on wednesday -out of interest , the reason some people wont be going on wednesday - no work , looming redundancies , shit train times - why dont these things happen to spurs,everton,newcastle etc supporters who's away following seems to have kept at a high level while ours has seemed to trail off alarmingly

We took 3800 to villa - we filled top and bottom and I asked a steward whilst I was there how many

Defo 3800

CTID_92 said:
Why do people keep using stoke's "football" style as an excuse? it's city you're going to support! I know some people are in financial difficulty which is fair enough but it would be very disappointing if we take a small number down there :/

Thief.

The words and my mouth.

I couldn't give a flying friggery about the style of football. This is Stoke away - without complimenting them too much, a tasty atmosphere with 20 odd thousand who fucking hate us. If we win it will be epic, if we lose it will be soul destroying. Either way it will be stood up for 90 minutes singing my heart out and getting behind the team!

just checked the programme - villa away oct 5th - away fans 2,874 , schalke away nov 27th 2008 away fans 2,722 - granted i know of some city fans who got tickets in the home end over there but not four and a half thousand !!!

liamctid said:
CTID_92 said:

Thief.

The words and my mouth.

I couldn't give a flying friggery about the style of football. This is Stoke away - without complimenting them too much, a tasty atmosphere with 20 odd thousand who fucking hate us. If we win it will be epic, if we lose it will be soul destroying. Either way it will be stood up for 90 minutes singing my heart out and getting behind the team!

Me too good lad

183sash said:
just checked the programme - villa away oct 5th - away fans 2,874 , schalke away nov 27th 2008 away fans 2,722 - granted i know of some city fans who got tickets in the home end over there but not four and a half thousand !!!

Fair do , but it defo seemed more than that at vila

I hate the M6 and the trains have been shite, but I'm making the effort. Looking forward to the 4 hour trip not.

J.A.M said:
whydelilah said:
No idea mate.

We’ve got problems at the back. Wilko and Abdy Faye are suspended and Higgy was out injured on Saturday. If Higgy pulls through it will be (well, I’d hope it would be): -

----------------------Sorensen----------------------

Huth-------Shawcross-------Higgy----------Collins-

Delap------Whitehead------Whelan--------Tuncay-

---------------Fuller----------Mama-------------------

Either that or Lawrence instead of Tuncay.

I was so gutted when that wilko got sent off at pompy,He most be the worst RB in the prem, but looking at your team sheet thinking about Huth trying to mark Bellamy or Jonsson out of the game,lets put it this way NO CHANCE WHAT SO EVER..

Is this a new Swedish signing i'm not aware of? I'm guessing it's Adam Johnson and i could mark him out of the game on Wednesday as he's cup tied.

If you need to know anything else about YOUR team just feel free to ask mate. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.