Stoke post match

Just watched the extended highlights on the OS and noticed that Kun came off the pitch at a fast pace today - last season he would have dawdled off. I think he is reacting really positively to the Pep approach. The other thing is that Pep made a point of recognising each player as they came off.

His body language is incredible. This season he is all smiles and looks a really happy player compared to last season. Really bought into the Pep system and Pep himself.

Well i had the pleasure of Cheesy and Fred Eyre's commentary to guide me through the 90 minutes yesterday and what a joy it was. Fred's 'dryer than a box of bran flakes' delivery still pulls no punches but the joy at some of the stuff we played was evident to hear. He couldn't stop raving about Nacho's cameo and his non participation in the 3rd goal.

Just imagine this side 10-15 games down the track and with Vinnie, Gundogan, Sane, and Bravo in this side.

It's scary how good we could become.

Just imagine this side 10-15 games down the track and with Vinnie, Gundogan, Sane, and Bravo in this side.

It's scary how good we could become.

Bravo will be the clincher here. A steal at 14 million. For me he's the signing that brings it all together.

Well i had the pleasure of Cheesy and Fred Eyre's commentary to guide me through the 90 minutes yesterday and what a joy it was. Fred's 'dryer than a box of bran flakes' delivery still pulls no punches but the joy at some of the stuff we played was evident to hear. He couldn't stop raving about Nacho's cameo and his non participation in the 3rd goal.
Was raving about it, did you notice he kept calling Nalito Nalita made me laugh

What was interesting for me is that we are in the progress of becoming the "team" that Pep wants us to be. Chuckle brother #2 couldn't grasp that in his dig at Sterling. Previously he would have more of a bang at goal, but was unselfish in the choice of trying to score himself, or guaranteeing the goal by passing to Nolito. You can see the ethos is getting through to Kelechi as well as he was in exactly the same position of may score or definitely score...it's certainly refreshing to see that the players are open to new methods. I wonder if Sturridge would have been able to learn this quality? I think not.

What was interesting for me is that we are in the progress of becoming the "team" that Pep wants us to be. Chuckle brother #2 couldn't grasp that in his dig at Sterling. Previously he would have more of a bang at goal, but was unselfish in the choice of trying to score himself, or guaranteeing the goal by passing to Nolito. You can see the ethos is getting through to Kelechi as well as he was in exactly the same position of may score or definitely score...it's certainly refreshing to see that the players are open to new methods. I wonder if Sturridge would have been able to learn this quality? I think not.

After his abomination attempt at managing Valencia that c*nt Neville has absolutely zero credibility to be criticising anyone, least of all Pep Guardiola. Do One Neville.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.