Stoke 'V' City | Official Matchday Thread | 24th Feb 19:45

Isnt Richards injured ? Dont think he was even on the Bench on sunday I definately prefer him to zabs at right back (although he had a very good game against Liverpool)

What we do know is that its going to be another horrible game to watch as a spectator decided by 1 goal or penalities. Make sure you have
few beers before watching this one from behind the sofa.....

I will go for :

-------------------Given-----------------

Richards----Kompany----Lescott----Bridge

---------Zab------DeJong-----Barry------

---------SWP-------Ade-----Bellamy-----

Bench: Taylor, Toure, Garrido, RSC, Ibrahim, Onuoha, Ireland

RSC is injured (AGAIN) and Irelands form is shocking even when played in his prefered position with the others players injured and unavailable I cant see any other team. City to loose on penalties 0 - 0 after extra time :(

For me I see defeat.

At Eastlands we should have won but they grew more and more confident as the game went on, last week they played better than us and should have beaten us. Tonight will see them win 2-0 :(

if stoke go through to the next round, they wont beat chelsea....... and that's just our luck in the last few years, we've gone out to a tram who haven't got past their next opponents.

i can see penalties happening.... given is the better of the two keepers, but at the end of the day a penalty is a penalty, hard to call.

bloody hell!! come on guys and gals!!!! cant believe how many people are predicting a defeat!! yes we`ve not been brilliant the last 5 games but look at our squad???? its gonna be tight but i think we`ll beat them 2-0! come city!!!

It's being shown on ITV.com only

I read in the paper today (maybe lies) - "stoke dont allow you to play the ball along the floor, to beat them we must play like them, corners crosses, high balls, play it in the air" - Mancini

In my opinion we will get destroyed if we attempt to play like stoke, they are the masters of that type of football..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.