Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread [Merged]

city91 said:
No17 said:
city91 said:
For the remaining away games does anyone else think Mancini should play Kolarov on a wing? just get him to stay wide and deliver crosses and offer the balls into the box for Dzeko. Width and crosses seem to work for the rags and its obvious its what we need.

Dzeko should never ever play a match for city again, with the performances such as today...

if any of those swap offers come in...send him packing....

unless mancini goes first....

Dzeko aint even that bad at the start of the season he was on fire but he has just gone backwards since Bayern Munich. It seems to me that his strop with Mancini has really affected him even if it got sorted. Just compare Dzeko to Balotelli, Balo gets away with murder from Mancini but as soon as Dzeko does something he gets slated. All I want to know is why everyone is so quick to want rid of Dzeko when Mario only shows up when he wants too, is constantly in trouble and has been shite for weeks. Before anyone disagrees I am a fan of Mario but just find it annoying when people slate Dzeko for his form when most of the time he doesn't get a fair run but put up with the crap Mario does just because he is a character.

he's been shite for most of the season...yes he's scored 16 goals and yes I've defended him...but he has no desire, not showing any interest in the game, the chances he has he doesn't take...balo is just balo, mancini would put him in the starting 11 ahead of messi, c. ronaldo or anyone in this world, then why not dzeko....and on the mancini note...he's lost his plot, and doesn't know how to sort things out...

Cheesy said:
Lucky Man said:

Bye.

Took your time mate but well done.

It's one of those rags anonymous nights. They must appear to be really witty and incisive in those fuck-witted rag circles that they inhabit.

With every passing day of my life [and it's a few now], I can only hate them more and more. The glory hunters that don't even have a connection with Manchester are the most arrogant and bitter people that I have ever met. The U-bend of 'sports fans'. CTID

Ballotelli'sSh*teIsGOLD said:
Every game is a
cup final we can win them all etc etc

That riles me up whenever i read those comment coming out of our players fucking mouth. All talk no fucking action.
Clueless. The one thing City gave was all out commitment and effort. We couldn't break them down, but that had nothing to do with commitment

Dzeko I feel for him, our league is really built for him in all honesty..but for some reason his confidence has been shattered..and I think its because of Balotelli,
who really has done sod all..just a big time Charlie!

Balottelli I am sorry has to go...he is are week link for sure!!

knype said:
Stoke fan here again. You never really looked like beating us today and I thought that you played the wrong team from the start, Dzeko is food and drink to Huth and Shawcross as he is not quick or clever enough to trouble them. Mancini has to now regain focus on what got you to the top of the league and go back to that, he is now under pressure from the whiskey nosed scotch twat from your inbred neighbours but needs to go back to basics as the Man City squad is far superior than the Man Ure squad but it looks like the Red Scum manager will win them the league. Good luck in the future as I hope that your beat them to the title!

thanks stokie. Just goes to show you can have great players but its better to have a team that plays well together. Our manager loves this rotation system and you can see the players don't know whether they are coming or going. Scum have a better team we have arguably better players. Thought you fought like dogs today and if anyone was going to win it it was you. Crouch';s goal was unstoppable. Still it bugs the heck out of me that you put this amount of effort against the good teams yet cant beat the likes of QPR, Sunderland, Newcastle and West Brom. Must like cup finals i suppose.

i dont understand why people are blaming our strikers dzeko and balo... even when tevez came on there was zero difference at all... aguero wouldnt have made a big difference too... our midfield has lost its form... silva is our worst player these days atleast to my eyes... and people who are saying nasri did great in this game should recheck themselves... but credit to samir that he was atleast trying to make something happen and showing for the ball.. yaya toure didnt have a good game except his shot... yaya didnt make his usual runs and his passing was also a bit below par... the fullbacks were ok today... the most irritating thing i feel on seeing us these days is the invisible trequartista pocket which is the most important position on the footballing pitch offensively for any team coached by an italian... yaya and silva used to be that link up player just behind the strikers... as silva has lost his form it should have been mario who should have dropped back and roamed around that part just outside the penalty box... but mario plays like he is instructed to be only near the lines or inside the 6 yard box... the 2 times i saw him get the ball in the trequartista area today he did really well to grind something out... i dont know whether i am right... i am not a footballing genius like many out here... but i do feel silva wont be back to form till next season... so for me,our title depends on how mario plays because only he can be that true trequartista in our team now unless we play again with a lone striker and yaya behind... if mario continously picks up the ball in that pocket area we will surely score a lot regardless home or away...
i dont know how much of what i have in mind had i conveyed through my words here...

Jumanji said:
jimharri said:
city91 said:
For the remaining away games does anyone else think Mancini should play Kolarov on a wing? just get him to stay wide and deliver crosses and offer the balls into the box for Dzeko. Width and crosses seem to work for the rags and its obvious its what we need.
Forget it. Mancini doesn't believe in wingers (check our line-ups for the majority of this season). AJ is out of the side more often than he's in it, and he's our lone specialized winger. Bob has a blind spot when it comes to width.
1. We don't have the fucking players to play the width that you would like to see.

2. Even if we did, that would be piss of piss for Stoke. Stoke easily contained two teams that play with plenty of width: United and Tottenham.

1. We do have the players, its just that they rather switch sides and cut inside. It doesn't really take a tactical genius of a left back to know that Silva/Johnson will cut inside when on the right side, while Nasri will do the same when on the left. Not ideal but an option.

2. Probably better to do nothing then.

I can see you and Mancini come from the same Italian Tactical University of Change Nothing.

The thing that gets me is why Milner doesn't start games anymore. He was one of our best players till December then suddenly stopped playing. Thought we missed aguero alot today aswell, dzeko should of been left on the bench for Nigel or Milner and yaya to push up more.

Unlucky that Aguero got that injury.
I don't what people are saying when they say that
the team had no urgency. Did you see the defense
passing the ball in the back as if we were 5-0 up?
Nope actually tried to get forward and going.

One thing that needs to be looked at is the away form.
They've grown needy of the support we give them at the
Etihad.

citymad said:
knype said:
Stoke fan here again. You never really looked like beating us today and I thought that you played the wrong team from the start, Dzeko is food and drink to Huth and Shawcross as he is not quick or clever enough to trouble them. Mancini has to now regain focus on what got you to the top of the league and go back to that, he is now under pressure from the whiskey nosed scotch twat from your inbred neighbours but needs to go back to basics as the Man City squad is far superior than the Man Ure squad but it looks like the Red Scum manager will win them the league. Good luck in the future as I hope that your beat them to the title!

thanks stokie. Just goes to show you can have great players but its better to have a team that plays well together. Our manager loves this rotation system and you can see the players don't know whether they are coming or going. Scum have a better team we have arguably better players. Thought you fought like dogs today and if anyone was going to win it it was you. Crouch';s goal was unstoppable. Still it bugs the heck out of me that you put this amount of effort against the good teams yet cant beat the likes of QPR, Sunderland, Newcastle and West Brom. Must like cup finals i suppose.

It bugs us more mate....Go on and win the league now please to shut up the Glory Hunting wankstain mouthpieces.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.