Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread [Merged]

Your main problem is Mancini believe it or not, he somehow screwed every player form with his rotations. I think you should get rid of him in first place.

Sent from my iPhone

Life has never been better for a Blue, at least in my lifetime! Although it's frustrating, this is what our club is all about. Only City can make you feel so many emotions, and let them run away with you. Whatever happens we are City till we die!!

We have no leaders on the pitch (Ya Ya included) and the players appear un-motivated and seem to have already conceded the title?

In most of our away games we have played like a mid table team.

I think Mancini is finding it hard to motivate the team and finds it difficult to rotate key players i.e. Silva?? This could cost him his job?

Chuckie007 said:
Your main problem is Mancini believe it or not, not players, he managed somehow to screw every player form with his rotations. I think you should get rid of him in first place.

Sent from my iPhone

Surprisingly enough, from Bosnia.

sjsctid said:
Life has never been better for a Blue, at least in my lifetime! Although it's frustrating, this is what our club is all about. Only City can make you feel so many emotions, and let them run away with you. Whatever happens we are City till we die!!

THIS!!!

ballymunblue1 said:
We have no leaders on the pitch (Ya Ya included) and the players appear un-motivated and seem to have already conceded the title?

Haha funny one....What the fuck was Yaya doing scoring the equaliser I'll never know...

Blue126 said:
Dzeko I feel for him, our league is really built for him in all honesty..but for some reason his confidence has been shattered..and I think its because of Balotelli,
who really has done sod all..just a big time Charlie!

Balottelli I am sorry has to go...he is are week link for sure!!

Balotelli is like having a suspect flashy motor. It looks great and edgy,you know what its capable of but when you take it out it repeatedly lets you down.

Sky Blue said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
are our players lazy?

I'm starting to think they are. no desire to win this game. no chasing the ball, working hard.

how often do we see city players looking out of breath and physically fucked??? very rarely. i want to see the players hurting at times like these. i want to see blood sweat and tears while they are wearing the blue of manchester city.

Stop over-reacting you clown.....You obviously didn't see the Toure brothers after the game being interviewed...
thats only cos big kolo got his diet pills confiscated!

Cheesy said:
Chuckie007 said:
Your main problem is Mancini believe it or not, not players, he managed somehow to screw every player form with his rotations. I think you should get rid of him in first place.

Sent from my iPhone

Surprisingly enough, from Bosnia.

From Pakistan. :D

Sent from my iPhone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.