Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread [Merged]

Mard arse Mancini won't do an interview after the match. Get some balls Mancini and stop blaming everyone apart from yourself.

Anybody who thinks we can still win the league after performance's like that , is deluded . , im beginning to fear for Mancini . we're in a title race FFS !!! where's the urgency / passion / commitment ????????????

We can all jump on particular players...Dzeko this, Balo that, Nasri sucked...

The fact is, this TEAM as a whole is not clicking for a while now.

No individual player can by himself change that...they look like bunch of fucking STRANGERS outthere.

No creativity, just tick-tack around 25 yards out ENDLESSLY.

And I will never understand how BAD we are during stoppage time. Sometimes we take up to a minute to get the ball pass the midfield. Stunning.

Re: Stoke V City Post Match Discussion Thread

Away performance bad? Really.. and what was the home performance like... gung ho last-minute rush in panic, lucky penalty... so many fans still refuse to realize just how bad a manager Rotacini is. He bases his 'strategy' on 2 to 4 key players and if any of them are missing the team has no game. It's rotation, rotation, rotation based on.. what? The opposing team? Past performance?

Blue126 said:
We blew it today...

typo city...we played an average team and we blew it, Tagart will love this result!

We should have put them to bed at least 3-0

Balotelli average to poor..he thinks he's the finished article?

Dzeko his confidence was killed by not being picked when he was scoring for fun..if you don't get picked then when are you?

we blew it

Mancini has blown it.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
yatesy94 said:
Happy with that draw. Idiots who know nothing about football will moan, but to go to Stoke without your best two centre backs and striker is nothing to be ashamed of. Still got United to play at home. League is in our hands.

Thats all well and good but we dont really even have the GD with all the rollover teams in front ou the rags. I will take the point as a decent result but the grand scheme tells you that to win away at Arsenal, Norwich and Newcastle may just be too much

I think Arsenal and Newcastle away will be much easier; purely because they will be much more open than Stoke. Stoke RFC just played 11 men behind the ball and were more than content to play pinball for most of the game. The home fans at the Emirates and St.James' simply will not tolerate such pathetic, negative, Championship football.

If we're challenged a game of football we will win, so I am confident. It's these games against Championship clubs like Stoke and Swansea I worry about. Because the players appear to me to see these games as a bit of a walkover, when to the likes of Stoke, Swansea et al, we are a major, major scalp.

inbetween said:
dctid said:
didactic said:
Guys United can still lose a game nothing is certain even with all the refs in their pocket.

fook all to do with ref - when we have dropped points its because if us simple as that

blaming refs might make it easier to swallow but it aint the truth

Go to Stoke and battle we went to Stoke with our usual game and got out muscled - it aint rocket science - Silva should have been on the bench and Milner and DJ starting

Then bring on Silva the last 20 mins when the game opens up

Wank total wank Mancini got it wrong

Did we lose? What would you of done different. I'd like to put a winger on but Robben is in Munich at the moment. With what we have Mancini couldn't of done anything different. Can't put Tevez on at half time because he'd be knackered by 60 minutes.

A point is good for us it still puts us in touching distance and one of the more difficult games is out the way.

Who says United won't lose on monday????

I do and to back it up I`ll have a bet !!!

Ok. 3 first team regulars out. Micha playing Cb so not able to provide usual width. No protection given by the ref. I thought persistent fouling was a bookable offence? Not a great result but what a goal by Crouch, you cannot account for stuff like that. We are top FFS.

cookster said:
Mard arse Mancini won't do an interview after the match. Get some balls Mancini and stop blaming everyone apart from yourself.

Who wants to see another interview where he takes blame for getting it wrong tactically?

I fucking don't.

andrewmswift said:
that was a game crying out for pizzarro, he's got composure on the ball and speeds our play with agressive passing

Really I mean Really?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.