Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Post match Discussion Thread

jimharri said:
gaz76 said:
jimharri said:
Who?

And pics!
She's a rag
Not necessarily a problem. Dip the old fella in domestos after the deed has been done, and the job's a good 'un!

Sarah%20Stone.ashx

Try to ignore the wallpaper!
You dare tread the same path as this stallion?

LukeChadwick.jpg

Good professional performance from us. Pablo was immense and deserved to me motm, great finish. I though Milner was unusually poor but a special mention to Howard Webb the bald headed fucking tit. Whelan should have had a straight red and Shotton should have had two yellows after trying to snap Tevez's shin in the first half and then sliding straight through him in the second. Aguero was pulled back when he was going through, another one he missed and Tevez was given offside when he was level. Shocking refereeing, from our supposedly top ref.

Well done City.

stony said:
Good professional performance from us. Pablo was immense and deserved to me motm, great finish. I though Milner was unusually poor but a special mention to Howard Webb the bald headed fucking tit. Whelan should have had a straight red and Shotton should have had two yellows after trying to snap Tevez's shin in the first half and then sliding straight through him in the second. Aguero was pulled back when he was going through, another one he missed and Tevez was given offside when he was level. Shocking refereeing, from our supposedly top ref.

Well done City.

Aguero annoyed me by just stopping because he could of clearly got through and scored

stony said:

Well done City.
Kolarov got booked for doing the same thing, difference is that big fucking lump Walters crumbled under the weight of his hand, whereas Aguero didn't fall over. No wonder players dive, if they don't then fouls are just ignored.

Reported by[u:30qv76ba]Marc Higginson[/u] said:
GOAL - Queens Park Rangers 0-1 MK Dons (Dean Lewington 4 mins)

We have our first FA Cup goal of the afternoon - and possibly the first sign of a shock as Dean Lewington stabs home from a corner. Game on.

seriously poor journo`s work there.... i mean how stupid is this?

That game was a good cure for my hangover. I hate Stoke, I hate that everyone that plays them might be playing their last game. If I were Brek Shea, who is on training with them right now, I would get as far away from that team as possible. They will kill his creativity imo.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
stony said:

Well done City.

Aguero annoyed me by just stopping because he could of clearly got through and scored
If he hadn't have been pulled back he would have been through.
If anything he was too honest. Rooney would have dropped like a fucking stone as soon as he felt that hand on his shoulder.

jimharri said:
des hardi said:
black mamba said:
Ba Ba Bamba
Score right , Mamba
0-1 , Bamba
Rock on Mamba !!!
self praise is no praise! ;)
And he never said who'd score!

hahaha ....

i was about to when my keyboard fell apart Jim !

Seriously though whilst today was never a great game , we were better than a Stoke side who offered little going forward ...... the game did lack quality though , and perhaps only Silvas first half shot , and Zabs late finish were the only true highlights of the win.

For me Zabalata , Silva , Barry and Lescott all did well .... and Pantilimon did all he had to do.

Never a classic , but a good win nonetheless , and another step on the road to Wembley successfully negotiated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.