Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Post match Discussion Thread

stony said:
Good professional performance from us. Pablo was immense and deserved to me motm, great finish. I though Milner was unusually poor but a special mention to Howard Webb the bald headed fucking tit. Whelan should have had a straight red and Shotton should have had two yellows after trying to snap Tevez's shin in the first half and then sliding straight through him in the second. Aguero was pulled back when he was going through, another one he missed and Tevez was given offside when he was level. Shocking refereeing, from our supposedly top ref.

Well done City.

If he is our top ref, it speaks volumes for the rest then..

what a shower we are blessed with...

unlikelyfan19 said:
That game was a good cure for my hangover. I hate Stoke, I hate that everyone that plays them might be playing their last game. If I were Brek Shea, who is on training with them right now, I would get as far away from that team as possible. They will kill his creativity imo.
Excuse my ignorance here, but who the fuck is Brea Shea?

Or have I just been clarkied? Hard to tell these days.

That was a good performance on the Trolls' pampas-grass. Rarely troubled at the back and made plenty of chances; still not clinical enough, which is a bigger problem than our much vaunted lack of pace.

It's not the first time we've been better than Stoke in this horrible fixture during the Mancini era... but it is the first time we've come away with a win under Mancini. Usually they get a stuffy goal or some freakish wondergoal but today we defended well even without Kompany. And as usual in this fixture we wasted chance after chance as our strikers showed the same wastefulness that is too common with us, but thankfully Zaba showed them how it's done. "It should've been ten...".

Ducado said:
marco said:
180 mins off another wembley semi final,nice easy draw tomo plzz

Not sure there will many easy ones left after the weekend to be honest, I guess Wigan at home would be OK

We just won away at stoke..bring anyone on I say.

wireblue said:
Shaelumstash said:
Milner and Dzeko shite. Great result though

Dzeko was far from being shite. He played very well

Dunno about that 'wireblue' .... we need a bit more from Dzeko than that , for my money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.