Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Post match Discussion Thread

paulchapo said:
It was violent and dangerous.He jumped into the air and came down with both feet,at least one foot landing on Garcia's ankle.How he wasn't stretchered off i don't know.I hate Whelan,i wish he had never,ever pulled our shirt on once at any level,he is a thug!

You can tell it was bad because even the Stoke fans are slagging him off on their site.

Great day out,bitterly cold,but the alcohol helped alleviate the symptoms.

Good result considering Stoke choke the shit out of a football match.Zabba i love him what a guy.

Hung said:
paulchapo said:
It was violent and dangerous.He jumped into the air and came down with both feet,at least one foot landing on Garcia's ankle.How he wasn't stretchered off i don't know.I hate Whelan,i wish he had never,ever pulled our shirt on once at any level,he is a thug!

You can tell it was bad because even the Stoke fans are slagging him off on their site.
<a class="postlink" href="http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Potters&action=display&thread=207072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... ead=207072</a>

Fair do's. The majority of them didn't like the ''tackle''.

The tackle was definitely a straight red, who goes flying through the air aiming at the ground studs up if they are going to get the ball, they would stand on it if anything, deffo should of walked.

Well fought win today but the amount of chances probably will be worrying Bobby, still missing that edge to put these games beyond all doubt.

Good on them,i find they are usually fair fans on the whole,in spite of some knobs.

I know we hate their style and all but they have got limited resources and we were dire and defensive under Pearce when we had no money,so don't forget that.They have to try and nullify better teams and hope to get lucky with a set piece a fluke or a bit of magic from somewhere.

That doesn't excuse Whelan though,no way!

bada bing said:
ibcFRKR9immpuk.gif

Was this angled posted yet? What match you watching Webb?

whelan_o_gifsoup-com.gif

I'm not saying it wasn't. And a lot of stokies would agree. The " brother in law" absolutely hates, hates Pulis for that reason

The tackle/lunge certainly doesn't look good , does it ??

Probably was a straight red ..... looking at the refs postion , how the hell he didn't see that is beyond me ...

However in light of the fact that Garcia appears to be okay , and that we got the benefit of the doubt with the recent Kompany challenge i , for one , am prepared not to make too much of an issue over it ...... but it's not my decision to make , and other supporters , the ref in hindsight , or indeed the football authorities , may not be quite so lenient.

Erm....just a *bit* of a difference in the two tackles!! One was a tackle,the other was a leap in the air and stamp down all out assault and the prick needs to know he can't get away with it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.