Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Post match Discussion Thread

Agree on Zabba, he's the man. ITV just said VK out for 2 weeks; whats the situation on getting Nastasic back ?

chesterbells said:
Agree on Zabba, he's the man. ITV just said VK out for 2 weeks; whats the situation on getting Nastasic back ?
Nastasic should be back for the QPR game, but if its true Vinnie is out for 2 weeks than that is bad :/

Syth said:
chesterbells said:
Nastasic should be back for the QPR game, but if its true Vinnie is out for 2 weeks than that is bad :/

Agreed, but that's some relief - those 2 (lescott/nastasic) should do a fine job midweek

chesterbells said:
Syth said:
chesterbells said:

Agreed, but that's some relief - those 2 (lescott/nastasic) should do a fine job midweek
I'm not too worried about how they will do against QPR(only way we will lose that game is overconfidence). But how will we do against Pool and Suarez?

NoahCity said:
chesterbells said:
Syth said:

I'm not too worried about how they will do against QPR(only way we will lose that game is overconfidence). But how will we do against Pool and Suarez?

Mmm, know what you're saying, but Suarez, I mean where do you start? The guy can cause all sorts of problems - legit or otherwise - against any defender in the world. Having VK in wouldnt necessarily make that risk disappear. Still got a lot of faith in Lescott & Nastasic, tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.